• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Scientists have created more than 150 human-animal hybrid embryos in British laboratories.

The hybrids have been produced secretively over the past three years by researchers looking into possible cures for a wide range of diseases.

The revelation comes just a day after a committee of scientists warned of a nightmare ‘Planet of the Apes’ scenario in which work on human-animal creations goes too far.

Read more: Embryos involving the genes of animals mixed with humans have been produced secretively for the past three years | Mail Online

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    haven't they seen Splice? or planet of the apes? or any of those movies??? it never turns out good....they should probably just stop doing that....i really dont want these things running around indiana.
    Splice_18.jpg

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Wrong or not.... I can't help but be seriously curious as to what would come out of these experiments. Hell, there are some animal traits I wouldn't mind having myself. :cool:

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    if this means I can have a prehensile tail, screw the morality.

In all seriousness, this is absurdly disgusting. but It would be awesome if I had a tail I could pick stuff up with

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Just beware when scifi/horror becomes reality/horror!!! Sooner or later, SOMEbody will get stupid and try to make Lord of The Rings creatures or something equally strange. Hope our supplies of ammo will outlast the orcs and trolls and such!! :banana::banana:

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    I wonder if this has anything to do with a goat being arrested for robbery?

Get ready for animal/human marriage. I hope no one opposes it or else you'll be labeled a speciecist accused of being ill with animaphobia.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Planet of the Apes is such crap. It'd take less than one platoon of Marines to take down all of them, and the last time I checked, we have a lot more than just one platoon of Marines.

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    Planet of the Apes is such crap. It'd take less than one platoon of Marines to take down all of them, and the last time I checked, we have a lot more than just one platoon of Marines.

True it would only take a small part of our military might. But you have to think of it as a slow process. For a while they are our slaves, that do the small jobs we don't want to do. But after a while they rise up taking control. Once we start using them to fight our wars, its all over.

Personally I would like some wings. It would be so much faster to get around if I could just fly.

Top Bottom