• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    If you still have dial up, this is your last warning. This is a supidly pic heavy thread.

LOTS of magazines. And I mean lots.

Looking to sell only.

Located in Brown County but I'm in Johnson 5-6 days a week, can meet from Nashville to the 31-465 area. Prices are FTF, if I have to ship, shipping costs apply but it won't be much in most cases; $5-$8 extra I'd guess.

All my descriptions are to the best of my abilities, if you have any questions please ask.

Each group of magazines are sold in lots, some lots might be 2 mags, others might be 6, I just wanted to say that for convenience purposes.

I'll try and keep the list as updated as possible.

This is massive so just trying my best to be organized, I'll list pistol magazines first, then rifle, then lastly, revolver speed loaders.

Well, here it goes.

A) Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380, factory 6 rounders. 5 of them look brand new, 1 looks like it was used just by the discoloration on the follower; besides that it appears as new/very good condition. Total of 6 available.

Price: $20 for 2 (3 lots available) ALL SOLD

B) Sig Sauer P238 factory 6 rounders. These don't have the packaging, but it's very safe to say that none of these have ever been used. Total of 4 available.

Price: $60 for 2 (2 lots available)

C) Sig Sauer P238 factory 7 rounders. Same story as the 6 rounders, all are pretty much new without the packaging. Total of 6 available

Price: $60 for 2 (1 lot available, 2 lots SOLD)

D) Sig Sauer P938 factory 6 rounders. Safe to say that none of these have been used, and 2 of them are even in the factoy packaging. Each lot will have 1 with and without the package.

Price: $60 for 2 (2 lots available)

E) Sig Sauer P938 factory 7 rounders. Safe to say that none have been used. Total of 5 available.

Price: $60 2, $85 for 3 (LOT OF 2 SPF, LOT OF 3 AVAILABLE)

F) Glock 26 factory 10 round magazines. Very clean. Total of 3 available

Price: $40 for all 3 SOLD

G) Glock 19 mags, 2 are factory mags ( 1 is a LEO mag) and 2 are KCI mags (Korean). All look very clean.

Price: $40 for all 4 SOLD

H) Glock 17 factory mags. All are very clean, one does have what appears to be a serial number scratched into one. Total of 9 available, the one with the calligraphy will be picked at random.

Price: $40 for 3 (All 3 lots SOLD)

Glock big boy 33 round mags, 3 factory mags and 6 Sherer mags. All appear very clean.

Price: $90 for the 3 factory Glock mags and $35 for 3 Sherer mags (SOLD)

I) Browning BDA/Beretta 84 mags, all factory Browning (form the best I can tell, “Browning”). All 13 round 380 mags, HOWEVER, 1 does have a 32ACP floor plate, but it is a 380 mag body. Total of 13 available, the 32 floorplate mag will be in a lot of 3. ITALY on the front, caliber on floorplate, and those are the only markings.

Price: $30 for 2 (5 lots) and $45 for 3 (1 lot) ALL SOLD

J) Ruger MK II factory 10rd mags. Very clean. 2 available.

Price: $40 for 2 SOLD

RIFLE MAGS

K) AK bananna mag, capacity is unknown because I don't really feel like loading it, but I think it's 75 rounds. Also comes with matching “finish wise” 10rd mag.

Price: $40 for both SOLD

L) AK drum mag, more than likely Romanian, 70-75rd. Fairly good condition, has some surface rust that could use a little love. Also comes with the case.

Price: $45 SOLD

M) AK 5 rd mag, all fairly good condition. I see no stampings or markings that could identify country of origin.

Price: $50 for all 5

N) AK 30 round mags, 2 Tapcos and 1 metal, probably Romanian.

Price: $20 for all 3 SOLD

O) Unsure AR make, 5rd, lot of 2

Price: $15 for both SOLD

P) M1 carbine magazines, 15 rounders. Unsure manuf. But 1 is marked JAPAN on the floor plate. All good condition besides that Jap one, area around the feed lips has rust.

Price: $25 for 3 (4 lots available), $15 for 2 (1 lot available, and this lot contains that Jap mag)

Q) M1 carbine mags, 30 rounders, Unsure manuf. But all clean looking, 9 available.

Price: $25 for 3 (3 lots available) ALL SOLD

R) M1 Carbine mags, 10 rounders, unsure manuf. But all clean looking.

Price: $50 for all 5 SOLD

S) Marlin mags for 17HMR or 22 mag, 4 for the XT and 1 for the 922M (semi auto).

Price: $30 for all 4 XT mags, $20 for the 922m

T) M1A mags, Korean made 10 rounders in package.

Price: $25 for all 3

U) M1A mags, pretty sure USA manuf. But wrapped in wax paper packaging, made from 1968-1970. 8 available.

Price: $80 for 4 (ALL SOLD)

V) Armalite AR10B magazines.

Price: $80 for all 3 SPF

W) Assortment of 10/22 mags, various capacities.

Price: $50 for all 12 SOLD

X) Ruger BX1 factory 10rd mags. All in good condition besides 1. 9 mags left.

Price: 3 for $20, 3 lots available (all new looking mags)

Y) Ruger 50rd drum mag made by ProMag. Unused in box.

Price: $45

Z) Speedloaders. There was no good way to do these so here is 1 giant pic of them all sorted and I'll get the descriptions and number below the pic

All appear very clean. ALL SOLD

HKS 10/10A. 18 total, selling in lots of 3 for $10, 6 lots available SOLD.

HKS 36A. 6 total, selling in lots of 3 for $10, 2 lots available ALL SOLD

HKS 27A. 1 total, $5 SOLD

HKS MK3A (Colt), 2 for $10 SOLD

HKS 29. 13 total, 2 for $10 (5 lots available) or 3 for $15 (1 lot available) ALL SOLD

HKS for Smith 25-5, 2 for $10 SOLD

HKS CA44 (5 shot 44 special), 4 for $18 (1 lot)
    SOLD

If you have any questions please ask.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I will take the 2 available lots of the Glock 17 hi caps, all the Schoerer 33 rds and the remaining USA M1a wrapped 20 rd mags.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK folks.
    Use the PM system.
    This ad is getting bumped to many times. 5 times in 8 hours.
    OP, the thread is to sell the items. PM's are used to communicate. Please edit your ad or we will have to.

I am posting this here for all to see.

-CM-

Top Bottom