• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

nobletucky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Central Indiana
    So huawilso and I have an agreement to meet. He claims to never have the time to meet halfway, ok no problem, I'll work around you schedule- he's busy. I have an ad posted wanting to trade two for one. I sent him four pictures of my Glock 23, and four of the 30-30 which as of Aug. 21, the post still reads Glock 23. I travel little over 40 miles to come to him. He says he has interest in both of my guns, and claims to have interest in trading. When we meet he says and I quote, "Well, I'm looking for a Glock 22"........ I ask him why did you have me drive an 80 miles round trip, waste 2.5 hours of my family time if you knew what I had to begin with. His response- "Well I've never seen a polished Glock". I had to breathe deeply and walk away.
    Wrong Wrong Wrong

If my guns were scratched up, rusted, or listed as a different/ wrong model, I would completely understand the mishap and respect his decision. He knew what I had before I wasted a half tank of gas, but told me he wants something different when I arrive. Bad form
    Next time honesty would be appreciated by the other party before you waste their time.
    I am not looking to put the user name of huawilso to shame, just want to advise future potential buyers to beware of huawilso.
    He passed up on trading a Glock 23 @ 98% w/ $1100 invested plus a 30-30 never fired- mint condition, trading for a $819 rifle w/ $100-125 of extras. *Manfct sells the very same rifle for $819 online*
    At least offer a guy gas money if you want them to come to you because you want to see thier firearms.
    :chillout::chillout::chillout::chillout::chillout::chillout:
    1:13

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom