• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Evan, in doing your comparison, could you keep an extra eye out on what works best with rifles? By works best I mean, those that don't smack the stock when you are mounting the rifle.

Absolutely. That will make a great point of comparison.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I am definitely going to be keeping an eye on this thread, as I am about to hit the market for some electronic earpro myself. Thanks for starting this thread!

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I am definitely going to be keeping an eye on this thread, as I am about to hit the market for some electronic earpro myself. Thanks for starting this thread!

I've been following it also. It's another piece of equipment I'm hoping to get sometime this year along with a shot timer. My regular hearing protection is fine most of the time, but I hate taking it off constantly to hear during classes.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Evan, in doing your comparison, could you keep an extra eye out on what works best with rifles? By works best I mean, those that don't smack the stock when you are mounting the rifle.

This is the very reason. End up using plugs when I shoot long guns. I've noticed that muff rest on the stock and 'break the seal' causing me to end up with and ear ache from the noise in that ear ( the right one which rest on the stock). Looking forward to the review as well

mkbar80

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Ok I lied. Looks like Botach was out-of-stock.

So I went with mkbar80's recommendation.

They weren't cheap so I look forward to comparing them.

Im looking to up grade the cover on mine...the cover that comes with it is comfortable....but woodland?? Ugggh.

Open to some aftermarket options.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Im looking to up grade the cover on mine...the cover that comes with it is comfortable....but woodland?? Ugggh.

Open to some aftermarket options.

Do you mean the headband cover? Yours didn't come in black as pictured?

mkbar80

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Got the od cups....came with woodland. Actually looks worse in person than in a pic....like many a former lady friend. The ear pro is great though and the cover is comfortable and stable....but its still woodland.

There is a guy on LFer that does covers. Look nice but a bit of a wait and far from cheap.

Top Bottom