• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Now you are questioning me about being on a gun forum? That's hilarious. Go ahead and vote Democrat and continue living in your fantasy land.
    I think he's living in "shooter" land right now.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    LOL are you serious. Who passed the full auto ban???? Did mitt Romney pass a assault weapons ban??? If you vote by party and not by who is the best person for the job. You are the problem in this country.

Jim Webb was the only democrat I would vote for over a republican.

Since he's out of the running, any of the current republicans would be preferable to hitlery. The fact that we're allowing someone, who's being investigated by the FBI for treason, to even walk freely in the streets is disgraceful much less the fact that they're running for president.

I will be voting republican regardless what happens. This isn't an election we can toy with, this decides whether we end up in a civil war or not.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Why? I'll be pulling a Democrat ticket in the primary in order to vote against Hillary. I think we should all do the same.

Name me a PRO GUN "D", since JFK !!!!!

I will be voting "R" in the primary, and in November .....

In fact, I plan to vote for the "Donald", in May, just for the "FUN" of it !!!!!

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I will vote Republican for president no matter who the candidate is. Period.
    The opposition is worse than any current Republican running.

Same here. I have not decided yet on which candidate to support in the primary, but whoever wins it gets my vote over Hillary or Bernie, or whoever the Democrats run. If that puts someone's undies in a bunch, I simply don't care.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    The sooner we can get Hillary out of the race, the better. I'll be voting against her in the primary and for whatever Republican gets the nomination in the election.

None of the Republicans I like have a shot, so the rest are all the same to me. I'd rather use my vote in the primary to oust Hillary.

And what good does that do for "us" .....

The "d" will be voting for bush .....

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Anybody but Hillary, she is evil incarnate. She won't need Executive Orders because she knows how to play dirty politics and get what she wants even if she has to squeeze the n.sacks of a wimpy Republican Congress.

As much as you may hate Obama there was the advantage that he was so inept as a politician and leader that he accomplished very little, even when the Democrats had a majority in both houses. He had to bribe Congressmen to get the ACA passed. Had Hillary been in office the last two terms the number of boating accidents would have skyrocketed and then you would have had to sell your boat to pay your taxes.

Even the old hippie would be better than the Hildebeast. While Bernie's ideas sound great to college kids with no life experience they will never get far in Congress, even if it is full of Democrats. If he couldn't accomplish all of his pipe dreams after all these years as a Senator he won't make them happen as President.

Finally, don't forget the long game. SCOTUS has been legislating from the bench more aggressively and future appointments will impact future generations. Who you vote for as President will impact the court for years to come.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    BoR asked nicely...

Thank you. I try to do that. I do really take issue with being ignored, though. In his case, he earned himself a month's vacation from INGO.

JD, the only reason you didn't is because you were answering accusations made against you. Please do stop now, though. I don't like dropping the hammer even once, and I really don't want to do it twice.

Blessings,
    Bill

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I haven't decided about the primary yet... Paul or Cruz probably.
    obviously I won't vote for Clinton, in the general.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Rand Paul is the only candidate I get excited about. Only guy who doesn't pay lip service but actually introduces specific bills and fights to return power to the states and reign in the Federal growth. Which means he has no chance.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Rand Paul is the only candidate I get excited about. Only guy who doesn't pay lip service but actually introduces specific bills and fights to return power to the states and reign in the Federal growth. Which means he has no chance.

He's better off in the senate where he might actually get something done.

I think he'd have less ability to influence the laws of this nation from the white house.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Please help me understand how any member here would considering voting the current Democratic ticket...
    It is hard to believe but I can recall a member not too long ago saying they were voting for Hillary. Something about climate change and science.

I was surprised. That's a complete disregard to the freedoms we have here.

Top Bottom