• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Some believe the way to help the Republican Party is to become registered Democrat. A Dino, A Democrat in Name Only. That way during the primarys they can vote for the lesser Democrat. ( Burnie Sanders this time ) so if Burnie wins the primary he would be much easier to beat than Hillary.
    And then they vote for a Republican for the main election.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Some believe the way to help the Republican Party is to become registered Democrat. A Dino, A Democrat in Name Only. That way during the primarys they can vote for the lesser Democrat. ( Burnie Sanders this time ) so if Burnie wins the primary he would be much easier to beat than Hillary.
    And then they vote for a Republican for the main election.

I voted for Hillary in the primaries seven years ago with the same idea against Obama. It didn't work then. I'm not sure I'll waste my time with it this May.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As scary as it is to think about....nobody is beating Hillary in the primary.

I fear you are right. Those who follow her are blind to the reality of what damage she can and will do if she gets the big boy chair.

I can not wrap my head around Bill Clinton being the 1st lady.....I mean, heck, I have no idea what I mean.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Any vote thats not for the Republican nominee in November is a vote for gun control.
    Failure to vote at all is the same.

Any vote for a Republican or Democrat is still a vote for control, my friend. ;)

I just don't think I can muster up any more votes to be controlled.

You are losing fans with that silly talk, my friend.

I thought it was a simple question. It would be silly not to contemplate the reality of your own answer.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    LOL are you serious. Who passed the full auto ban???? Did mitt Romney pass a assault weapons ban??? If you vote by party and not by who is the best person for the job. You are the problem in this country.

Can you name the last Dem POTUS who was better for the job than the GOP candidate, say back to LBJ?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'll vote for whomever the Republicans nominate. Unless they nominate the fat-ass pussbag, in which case I'll probably write something in. Maybe ATM.

Can we vote against being ruled or only who's turn it is to rule us?

Sorry dude. Just not possible. People want a king. So, to the extent I have the allusion of choice, I'll make the choice of which king gets to rule. But if it comes down to Hillary and the fat-ass pussbag, I'll write you in. You can abdicate if you want

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    My wife and I will both be voting for Sanders in the primary. The sooner we can get Hillary out of the race, the better. She is terrifying.

As scary as it is to think about....nobody is beating Hillary in the primary.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Lately, like for the last 4 or 5 elections, I have been more voting against the Democrats instead of voting FOR the Republican nominee.
    Republican nominees have been old guy, RINO, has-beens that haven't had an original thought for 20 years
    I had to figuratively hold my nose to vote for Dole, Romney, or McCain, even Bush I in his second term.
    I had high hopes for Bush I, but was disappointed yet again.
    Read my lips... Right...

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    It's way too early to say who I'll vote for. I'll say this though. I have a hard time seeing myself voting for anyone on the democratic ticket. That's not to say I'll vote Republican though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's way too early to say who I'll vote for. I'll say this though. I have a hard time seeing myself voting for anyone on the democratic ticket. That's not to say I'll vote Republican though.

Who for if not one of those partys. I know they all suck but to vote outside the game they field is a vote for the Dems. Always has been.....always will be.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Who for if not one of those partys. I know they all suck but to vote outside the game they field is a vote for the Dems. Always has been.....always will be.
    Didn't care for Mitt (although he would be better than Barack) so I voted for Gary Johnson. And you can't blame me for Barack winning because Indiana's electoral votes went to Mitt. I refuse to vote for retread Rinos. Thankfully, I doubt the nominee will be a retread. I just have to wait and see if they'll be worth voting for.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Didn't care for Mitt (although he would be better than Barack) so I voted for Gary Johnson. And you can't blame me for Barack winning because Indiana's electoral votes went to Mitt. I refuse to vote for retread Rinos. Thankfully, I doubt the nominee will be a retread. I just have to wait and see if they'll be worth voting for.

Come on Nate.....I need to blame somebody.
    On the 1st go round I think Ind. Caved on the electoral.....went to the cry baby.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Is Jim Webb pro gun? I know he dropped out, but he was running for Potus. He seemed like the only normal person in the first dem debate.

Yes he is...I don't like the way he ran his campaign for Senate but I like him...I have read his book "Born Fighting, How the Scots Irish Shaped America" and in that book he outlines how the Democrats have alienated a lot of folks over issues like gun control...He seems like a good guy...

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    While I despise defensive voting I will engage in it to limit the damage to the Republic. It would be great to have someone to vote for in the upcoming election, however I will stay engaged in the process to get the best deal I can.

And no, I'm not interested in dealing into a losing hand just because the two duce's I have could win.

Besides which I really don't want to see a recreation of Weimar Germany here with a half dozen political parties all trying to divide up the political pie.

So, I will vote for the most conservative candidate available. Fiscal conservancy first, the rest will follow. You don't see social loons trying to limit the spending of other peoples money.

Top Bottom