• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    So I am going to go to the 1500 here in Jan, and walk around with my AR15 on my back and see if I can make some $$$.

How do I make it really pop?

Oil it with some sort of seal blubber? Secret Cleaning Sauce?

Basically, I am not a "Clean my guns to make them look nice" guy..... how do I make an old worn out Daniel Defense carbine look worth a ton of caysh?

Thanks in advance.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    clearly label it and put your high end price on a placard prominently displayed.

I don't think there is anything more powerful than letting everyone know it's for sale, what it is and how much all in a 3 second read. It opens up your market a TON. If you don't clearly mark it all the dealers will offer you like $25 for it and all the panic buyers won't have the gumption to ask you about it.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    clearly label it and put your high end price on a placard prominently displayed.

I don't think there is anything more powerful than letting everyone know it's for sale, what it is and how much all in a 3 second read. It opens up your market a TON. If you don't clearly mark it all the dealers will offer you like $25 for it and all the panic buyers won't have the gumption to ask you about it.

Right. I figure a dowel down the barrel with a big ol white cardboard sign.

Daniel Defense FSPM LTWT W/Vltor Stock
    $2500
    Poke me if interested.​

biggen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    To stand out from the crowd, DON'T carry it over your shoulder so it smacks everyone behind you in the head. By not doing this you will be different than most of the zipperheads you have to follow.

Other than that, clean the mud off of it and let the scars show. I like my women and my AR's a little on the trashy side.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Bring an auctioneer with you....that will help draw a crowd and drive the price up.

Agree, it may be gone before you get 5 parking spots away from your car.

If you were really good....you'd have gotten this put on it initially...to drive up the price even higher!

100_3674.jpg

RGR12

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Just light coat of oil. if you can see your finger print after touching you used to much.

Top Bottom