• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Yeah, I noticed all the "Ringers" bused in to form the mobs at these town hall meetings. You could spot them a mile away:

65 year old men dressed in plaid pants and white belts asking where their Social Security went..
    65 year old women dressed in flower pattern casual dresses asking where their Medicare went.
    80 year old World War II vets wearing unit markings on their hats wondering if the VA will still exist.
    40 year old women complaining about health care for their children.
    75 year old men holding on to walkers so they can stand and address their representative.
    50 year old men asking why the biggest bill in history has only 3 days to be reviewed while it took 8 weeks for Osamabama to choose a family dog.

It was soooo obvious.:cool:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    "65 year old men dressed in plaid pants and white belts asking where their Social Security went."

Yes, these are the true militants.:rolleyes:

Later on these same militants were seen at a Lowe's, then fixing something in the garage, eating a home-cooked dinner at 4:45PM, going for a long walk, then falling asleep watching the Weather Channel.

Has anyone else noticed that the federal government is now openly attacking the American people?

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    I have figured out where their GANG HIDEOUT is located!!!

Don't tell anyone but they gather every evening at the CRACKER BARREL and plot the take over!

Maybe that's why Obama fears them so........................CRACKER Barrel!!!

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    The times they are a changing or something like that says Bob Dylan. BHO has instructed his people to get in the faces of the concerned citizens who express their concern with his proposed death care bill. I still can not believe that the retired section of our population is not up in arms over what is being proposed. Our dear elected officials and the appointed czars feel that it is there responsibility to quietly die and not use up the available resources. The decision on when it is time to die is not one that I want to be made for me or any of my loved ones by a federal bureaucrat. You will come out with the short end of the stick every time.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    When I was down at IU there was a large anti-Iranian demonstration. This was during the hostage crisis (you young people can look it up). The crowd was made up of just regular looking students. Guys in their jeans and tshirt spending most of their time looking at the young ladies in their shorts and tshirts. Then the anti-USA counter demonstrators showed up. The were mostly a bunch of fat, long haired, dirty looking rejects that appeared to have come straight out of the 60's hippy movement. They shoved their way into our crowd waving their signs in people's faces. it was obvious they were there to start a confrontation. This sounds like the same thing on a National scale.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    WARNING!!!!
    LANGUAGE. You won't be offended if you don't click the link.

Michelle Malkin How to dress like an “authentic” grass-roots activist

Less is more... Hmmm... Just gimme some duct tape and we can lose the rest! :laugh:

Yea, Lemme tell ya, all us Tea Party Patriots are some real terrorists, lemme tell ya again!

OOOO! Marching Kids!! RUN!!!!!!
    YouTube - Indianapolis Tea Party, July 4, 2009

I bet they can find some terrorists in this one.... Ooo looky! There's one! Oooo that girl looks suspicious walking infront of the camera....
    YouTube - Indianapolis Tea Party, July 4, 2009

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    This is why the right and left in this country are not morally equivalent, as the morally confused like to believe. The left squelches all dissent violently, and wants to institute an order of society that makes dissent impossible. The right, for all it's missteps, still believes in the fundamental openness of society.

picture.php

Last edited:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    This is why the right and left in this country are not morally equivalent, as the morally confused like to believe. The left squelches all dissent violently, and wants to institute an order of society that makes dissent impossible. The right, for all it's missteps, still believes in the fundamental openness of society.

For the sake of all of us the Right must prevail.

The sheep are falling out of the flock and are starting to realize that the Shepard is really a wolf.

Top Bottom