• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How many guns in your household? (combined hand & longarms)

• Total voters

juan bond

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    I have 7 long guns as of now. Looking to add a handgun real soon:D

Have to update,,,,

just lost all my guns in a tragic icefishing incident.....;)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm picking up two more this weekend from a collector who is thinning out a few of his pieces.

First is an ultra rare 9mm "MC2" variation. For all of the Combat Master production there were reportedly roughly 300 total 9mm guns produced. None of those were apparently MK I guns and there is some question if any MK II or MK III guns were ever produced in 9mm. It is clear that there were MK V and MK VI guns produced in 9mm but this is one of the only MC2 variants that I am aware of. I have heard of only 4. Likely there were more than 4, perhaps as many as 25 or so? I doubt if there were more than that because the MC2 was not a popular finish and the 9mm was not a popular gun caliber for the compact 1911 frame. I have MC2 Combat Masters in 38 Super and 45acp, this does a lot to add to my collection, there is still the possibility that a 451 Detonics Magnum may have been chambered in the MC2 variant.

The other gun is a factory BRIGHT nickel finish. I already have one of these but there were variations in the factory nickel guns from satin to bright and this one is mirror bright. My other nickel plated gun is a SATIN finish nickel so now I will have both ends of the spectrum. The nickel plated variations were called the MK II models.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    I'm pullin this fish from the depths, but I don't think I like any of the answers, cuz sure I own a certain number at this time, but I've owned more and I've owned less and I have some I own and I have some I don't own, and I have ones I may sell and some I will buy, so the numbers are always a moving variable, something to think about there

84VETTE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Salem
    I'm pullin this fish from the depths, but I don't think I like any of the answers, cuz sure I own a certain number at this time, but I've owned more and I've owned less and I have some I own and I have some I don't own, and I have ones I may sell and some I will buy, so the numbers are always a moving variable, something to think about there

It should have asked how many guns where in your residence on a particular day of the year like they do with the census.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Hmmm.... I don't have that problem... I've never sold a gun (unless you count sell a stripped AR lower to my brother so he could build an AR), so my number only goes up...

As a matter of fact, my number has moved up to the next bracket since I voted.

Top Bottom