• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 11B20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    waited in line about a hour Saturday. I made it inside and it was bad. You couldn't move down the isles or really see anything

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    6:30-8:05! :). I'll be doing the same thing next 1500! If someone wants to make some money they could drive a truck around with a urinal and charge a couple bucks...

You know that's not a bad idea!!! Put a portalet on the back of the truck (two if they will fit) and charge a couple bucks per deposit. Could maybe make enough for one of those 1100 dollar keltec sub2000"s....

cotter999

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Line

The last time I went, it took me 15mins to get in. When i finally had time to go by this time, the line looked horrendously long. I decided to pass.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    My wife told me on Friday: "If you don't go early, you'll never get in." Got there at 0710 and got in the building about 0820. Even getting there an hour early, we were halfway down the south side of the pavilion before the doors opened. When I left about 1250, there was still a line almost to the west end of the south side.

bd52288

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Got there around 10am. Line was about an hour long, about half way up the west side of the building.

Top Bottom