• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Those type of people **** me off. They would rather have someone else butcher their cow, pig or whatever the eat than do it themselves. Killing a deer has got to be more greener than a pig because the deer is not feed all those chemicals and crap.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    People crack me up, "we go to whole foods and buy all our meat organic." Same people turn their nose in disgust at my free range organic venison.

What animal had a better life?

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I see no problem with going to the farmers market and hunting...don't know why it has to be one or the other. And humans are omnivores, so why not keep your options open. And just how does PETA plan on keeping deer populations in check? They just don't have a clue about anything...

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I see no problem with going to the farmers market and hunting...don't know why it has to be one or the other. And humans are omnivores, so why not keep your options open. And just how does PETA plan on keeping deer populations in check? They just don't have a clue about anything...

I agree. To control the populations they want to stop the hunting of predators. But if we do that then humans are in more danger. So where's the good in that? I see none. I think they should shut their mouths and not bother hunters that just want to put food on their family's plates, and help control the population, which helps control damage to crops as well. I'd rather be a member of People Eating Tasty Animals. :rockwoot:

woodcox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Westside of Indy
    "If you have a lust for meat, consider your health. Meat is full of cholesterol and saturated fat and devoid of fiber. A vegetarian diet isn't only more environmental it helps to prevent heart disease, cancer, and stroke," she says. "The best way to protect animals and their environment is to leave them off of your plate."

HAHAHA...I love this part. I would love to release deer, wild bores and anything else I could round up into these peoples yard and let show them what over poplulation looks like.

Top Bottom