• Total voters

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    2235854_f260.jpg

Yeah, so I'm not a guy and I don't grow a beard, so why am I in this thread?

Cause not all women hate beards. Hubby's had a mustache since highschool, that turned into a Van Dyke about 15 years ago and last year I finally sweet talked him into growing a beard in the winter. This year he said he would grow the beard back after harvest, we finished up on Thursday and he didn't shave on Friday. :rockwoot:

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I havent shaved in almost a month, and with Novembeard coming up, It will likely be December, unless I get a job interview somewhere...

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I shave because it doesn't grow evenly. Just like anyone else who is Indian and white, I got the beard of the Indians. If I grew mine out, I would have to change my screen name to Patches. My girlfriend wants me to grow it out, but I don't want to be laughed at and referred to as Patches.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Seriously. Look at my post and tell me beard is better. You can't

Yeah, just keep ignoring me :D

You still haven't addressed my exception, foo'
    the ingo community has done its best to be polite, but since you keep asking, i'll break it to you. the truth is you're fugly either way. asking to compare your pics is like asking would you rather look at a gorilla's arse or a baboon's; neither is an appealing option. maybe if you could've trained your beard to grow up and cover that hideous mug (kinda like a reverse cousin itt), we could stomach the sight of you. but noone wants to revisit your post because most computers can recover from being vomited on once at most.

truthfully, i agree with the previously stated opinion that you look younger and better in the after picture. please take the above purple text for the joke it is. no offense meant at all.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I had to shave over the weekend, forgot about some event I had to go to.

But I haven't shaved since Sunday morning, and I'm starting to feel the power of the beard...

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Ok, last shave was Friday, I didn't even clean it up on Sunday. I know folks who have more by not shaving for a day. We'll see how long it goes before the family begins to question my sanity.

Top Bottom