• INGO and beards?

• Total voters

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Been rocking a goatee for over a decade, recently decided I wanted the full viking beard. After the woman realized that would mean she could braid it she was on board, and 2 weeks later I am happy to report it has reached full but clean status!

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Been rocking a goatee for over a decade, recently decided I wanted the full viking beard. After the woman realized that would mean she could braid it she was on board, and 2 weeks later I am happy to report it has reached full but clean status!

I cant wait till mine's grown out and I can put it in two braids. :rockwoot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    It is a lot longer now and will never be cut again. I am a man.
    photo2.jpg

I'm not sure what "I am a man" has to do with it, but you'll never cut it again? That is hard core.

You do have an impressive beard, BTW...You should start a thread with bi-yearly progress pics.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    i try to grow one every winter but it gets so itchy that i have always shaved it off. Lets be honest though, its 1000000x easier to grow a beard than it is to shave every morning. In the summer time my face is so smooth and fresh. I shave with a single double sided safety razor, i use a mug and a badger brush. Id love to see some beard growers give that a try. Try holding a extremely sharp razor to your jugular every morning without the modern safety stuff that disposables have all while being half asleep and not cutting yourself. Its an art.

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Right now I stay clean shaven except for chops, because the girlfriend hates my scruffyness, But I will be going full on unkempt mess for no shave november this year and I plan to keep it all winter.

This was last year, my first ever attempt at a full beard.
    529707_411162695569944_1132072715_n.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    If I let mine go for two weeks, it starts looking like I might be able to achieve evil Spock plus some strays, but then it slows down and stops. I'm 48 now and kind of given up on it coming in any more. Plenty on the cranium, though.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Right now I stay clean shaven except for chops, because the girlfriend hates my scruffyness, But I will be going full on unkempt mess for no shave november this year and I plan to keep it all winter.

This was last year, my first ever attempt at a full beard.
    529707_411162695569944_1132072715_n.jpg

I've been doing no shave November for at least 5 years. It has been trimmed, fairly close, a few times. Right now, I'd say it isn't quite overgrown. It is only about 6-8 inches long. I can't stand having a mustache though so I usually knock that down with trimmers a couple times a year.

Here's mine:

4fa54b88.jpg

I've had mine like that before but I couldn't stand it because it made my shoulder twitch constantly. It also sounded like I was channeling a sailor with a very low IQ.

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I've been doing no shave November for at least 5 years. It has been trimmed, fairly close, a few times. Right now, I'd say it isn't quite overgrown. It is only about 6-8 inches long. I can't stand having a mustache though so I usually knock that down with trimmers a couple times a year.

I had a mustache only for about 3 years and I loved it, I used to wax the tips. I miss it!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Sorry to but in on your manly beard thread....just wanted to point out that what you guys are calling a goatee is actually a Van dyke. A goatee is just chin hair, a van dyke combines a goatee and mustache.

Just a little education kinda like the license vs permit issue.

Top Bottom