• ...and so much more!
  • INGO and beards?

• Total voters

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    It just doesn't work for me. Like someone said, I look better at 26 without it than I did at 22 with.

Monk thing doesn't work for me. I like being a big manslut and I think you need to be a Christian to join one.

If you make your decisions based on your ability to blend in with the other women and children, or based on the approval of some freakshow Megan's Law hermit who's only on a gun forum because the bracelet on his leg flashes and shocks him a little when he goes back to his NORMAL sites, I can only hope that the excess estrogen in your body will allow you to find comfort in your beardlessness.

Have to be a Christian to join a monastery: Um, no.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Thank you, sir. You receive an Honorary Beard, and on your death bed, total consciousness. So you've got THAT going for you. Which is good.
    LOL!

Currently not shaving again until next weekend when Our Uncle is making me shave again. By the way, I did ask the OIC if I could have a No Shave November Exception to Policy Letter. I was told to go **** up a rope... :(

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    LOL!

Currently not shaving again until next weekend when Our Uncle is making me shave again. By the way, I did ask the OIC if I could have a No Shave November Exception to Policy Letter. I was told to go **** up a rope... :(

Tell him I said it's ok.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    9 days in and I must say, it seems to be coming in pretty decently... not thick and full like some of you guy's, but still not bad

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    update time

picture.php

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I shaved mine off, it looked like a pile of horsecrap...however, I do have an interesting cowlick on my right cheek

Top Bottom