• How do you carry at home?

• Total voters

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    EDC on until I put on sweat pants/athletic shorts and then I put that in my night stand safe and switch to an unchambered 1911 that I keep on/in my end table depending on a few things.

INB4 paperweight comments. I keep my doors locked and I have a big dog that doesn't like unwelcome guests, so I'm thinking I could rack the slide in time.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    EDC on until I put on sweat pants/athletic shorts and then I put that in my night stand safe and switch to an unchambered 1911 that I keep on/in my end table depending on a few things.

INB4 paperweight comments. I keep my doors locked and I have a big dog that doesn't like unwelcome guests, so I'm thinking I could rack the slide in time.

A sniper could take out your arm through your window... THEN what would you rack your paperweight on? :dunno:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I pocket carry, and all of my clothing is suited for it. When I get home from work, my edc goes from my work pants to my comfortable pants, until bed time when it goes on the night stand. We keep our bedroom door locked at night, and if someone were to try to get in there, it would not work out well for them.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    After reading your replys I though to myself they all must live in a bad area.Then I thought what am I thinking any area can be bad.

2 years ago had a salesman come to the door. After being told no thank you he looked down and saw that I was OC'ing. As he stared he asked "Is this neighborhood that bad?" To which I replied "NO, and it's not going to get that way either." :draw:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Originally Posted by JettaKnight
    I carry in a Miami shoulder rig so I can walk around naked.

Why the purple? :D

I'm getting a Bianchi shoulder rig for Christmas. The only reason I went with the Bianchi over the Galco was that Galco forces you to carry Condition 2 or 3. Bianchi is cocked & locked compatible :rockwoot:

Mmmmm, yes. Yes, I can see why you picked the Bianchi then. :D

Top Bottom