• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    I was on stand about 30 mins yesterday afternoon. I had 2 does come in, one came running thru the woods about 30 yrds and was not stopping. The other came up about 8 feet from me about 20 mins later, I had to turn clear around, shot right over her back. She hung around so I hurried and loaded my ML again, got her to stop about 25yrds and got a good high shoulder hit. She ran about 70 yrds and I watched her drop. She dressed out about 100lbs. I got her with an old used CVA inline I bought for $110 w/ a scope. I just love hunting in the snow!!!!!

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    We got 3 squirrels this morning down by Selvin, a grey and 2 fox. The snow kinda messed with dog we were hunting over, it was her first snow this year and I think the change in conditions made it a little bit tougher on her.

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Went out with the muzzleloader yesterday afternoon. Froze my butt off. Saw 8 does, but was really hoping for a buck. I already got four during shotgun, but something with antlers would be a nice bonus to top off my year.

dbd870

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Saw nothing Sat. went out Sun am and there were several sets of tracks around. Saw nothing Sun. Looks like everything moved after dark - that wind really knocks down the activity.

Steve09

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Mooresville
    Got a nice coyote Sun morn in Ravinia. 50 yard shot dropped on the spot. 50 TC encore, does the job real nice. Still waiting on the deer :(.

Anonym

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 2, 2010
    Orange County
    My season has been dry since early archery. I hunted some last weekend in rain/snow without seeing anything. On the way back to the house, I shot a squirrel with a 22mag and was going after a second when I jumped up 2 small does bedded down between my house and the neighbors. Lucky for them, I didn't have a shot without shooting towards the neighbor's house or barn...

Top Bottom