Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    IMG_20130728_083600.jpg

IMG_20130728_085150.jpg

IMG_20130728_090842.jpg

Woke up at 0645 to cook this mass of meat candy.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Trying to fall asleep.

I work third shift, laid in bed around 7AM. Put the laptop away at 8. Around 10AM was still awake so smoked a cig, made some grub, got back in bed. Here I am at almost 11AM, still awake.

About to sign off again and get some sleep. :D

That bacon looks good. Send some my way, I'll have it for breakfast at 5PM :D

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I kept stereotypes alive and ate some doughnuts. Then I called my dad for our weekly chat. Then I came here and answered this post.

LeeStreet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    South of Steuben Co.
    Got up at 6:15, & made coffee. Walked down the drive to get the paper. Had a cup of coffee while reading the paper. Went outside to put up a fence. I had to dig 4 holes, fortunately it was mostly sand, went good & am done after putting away the tools. I also used my generator to power the circular saw. I' m on my 2 nd third shift brewsky getting ready to watch the Brickyard 400. Enjoy your day everyone.

Also lit a fire in the pit.

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Fed the dog and got the family to church for service. There was no bacon, but some great meat was served.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Woke up, went back to sleep, woke up again and went back to sleep, woke up and finally got up. Did my morning medical tests, made coffee, drank it while reading the "news" on the puter. Trip to the bathroom. Fixed/ate breakfast, back to the bathroom. Took a nap, woke up, dozed off woke up and got up, took a shower, got dressed and went to buy some croceries. Fixed (I hope!) the gasket on my sunroof, put groceries away. In a bit I will find something for lunch, change clothes and prolly do some target shooting in my apartment.

I just re-read what I wrote: O M G !!! But I lead a BORING life!

Last edited:

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Woke up at 11 and laid around watching some tv. Then ate a bowl of chili which was amazing. Then cleaned my 2 handguns. Now switching back & forth from the race and golf. Should be outside doing some shooting. But I just can't get motivated to get out of the house. I'm really dreading going back to work tomorrow after a week at Myrtle Beach.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Beautiful morning at MCFG. Hardly a soul in attendance. Ran a few different kinds of .22LR through a new-to-me S&W Model 41 (it liked Federal Bulk Pack and CCI Standard Velocity, didn't care so much for Federal HV Match) and adjusted the sights to my liking. Man, that thing is accurate.

Did some function checking of a new .45ACP recipe through my game guns to make sure it worked fine before I go make a few thousand of them. Recipe seems GTG.

Played around with a suppressor and a .22LR conversion kit on one of my SIG P228s - that's just about as much fun as you can have with a pistol, I think!

Function checked a new EAA Witness Match .38 Super with both .38 Super and 9mm ammo. Worked fine with both.

Ran 8 mags through my 380 Bodyguard BUG, just to keep up proficiency. Not much fun after the first 3 or 4, honestly.

Tested a CZ clone (Canik55 Stingray-C) with some cheap Tula 9mm just to make sure it didn't cough and sputter, so I can put it and a couple mags in another BOB and stash it. Worked fine.

Pretty good morning.

beehunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Woke up and watched my normal Sunday morning preachers, watched G3 sportman at 9:00am, went to church at 10:30, came home and ate lunch, went to Walmart, washed the sleeping bag by hand and hung it out to dry. All in all its a fascinating life........

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Got together with my dad and went over Eagle Creek Pistol Range. Shot my new Ruger Mark III Target, put a few rounds through the 92FS. Dad and I both had a great time.

Pretty good morning.

-Paul

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Went shooting in the woods yesterday afternoon after the Southside Meet and Eat. Just spent most of my morning cleaning all of my guns. Now I'm going to take a quick nap and then go have lunch with my lady at work.

e4e09589-b00e-4d40-a1f4-2fbd75cf1061_zpsd1365ed8.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom