• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My summer hobby is messing around with antique bicycles and my favorite rider is (was) a rusty 1951 Schwinn Hornet. It's no longer rusty as I painted it olive drab and white.

Jon

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    On other forums, I used my real name, in lower case letters - 'lcberlin'. Got real tired of people calling me "ic", in upper case letters - 'ICBERLIN'. So I thought Long and Carefully about a screen name that would show my first name starts with an 'l', not an 'I', and would mean something to me. Therefore, Lost Californian became my screen name. Born and raised in the Golden State, and glad to be lost these days. Not working at all to become found there again, either.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I picked up the nickname "Grease" back in school because I was always getting into trouble with the teachers but I was slick enough to talk my way out of getting punished.

One day, for some odd reason my friends and I were talking about what our rap names would be, and someone called me M.C. Grease, like in emcee. That name stuck too. The 08 is because I was born 08/08/80.
    Well I was way off...

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I've had mine for over 20 years..... I raced ATV's back in my younger days, and my first name is Dave. In my younger days I even test road for Yamaha, and have rode a few ATV's before most of you even knew they existed. I was also the creator of the web sight ATVers Online. It was sold to OffRoad.com, which no longer uses the name.

BOTA56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Columbia City
    Mine is from a group of first person shooter gamers that has been around since 1999. We played a lot of Cyber Athlete League and Team Warfare League tournaments. We even dominated the 4v4 Call of Duty 4 Search and Destroy ladder back in the day, moving from 250th place to 1st in a very short amount of time. Since then we really have been more of a casual group of gamers. All of the members of BOTA are BOTA: (then a number) it really helps to confuse the other players.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Mine is obviously from Lord of The Rings witch kings that are driven by greed. A comment on my uncontrolled desire to own every firearm that catches my eye.

Don

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Mine I created from the reason I bought my Colt 1911. While I had been shooting for quite a while I only had a very small collection at that time a .22 single six, a Ruger p95 in 9mm and a couple of .22 rifles. I heard about the bowling pin shoot a MCFG several years ago and thought that would be fun! So I packed up my P95 and some inexpensive 115 grn 9mms and showed up one saturday morning. And while they Veterans did not exactly Laugh at me they all told me with one of those smiles that I didn't bring enough gun! And it did not take more than a few rounds to realize they were RIGHT! So I instantly began saving my pennies, nickels and dimes for the Colt .45 1911 so since it was the very first time I ever bought a gun for a specific purpose I have been Pinshooter45 ever since. Unfortunately I have not been to a bowling pin match in a long time! boy do I need to fix that!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Mine is from my other hobby that I am now in hiatus from until the kids are a bit older... I also skydive, and until a neck injury I shot video for competition teams and tandem skydivers looking to get a video of their jump. And we dont just jump out the door. To get the best shot we will climb outside the plane and hang like a monkey, letting go as our target jumps out. They actually install steps and handholds for us to do it on the larger planes. So my nickname was born...

Like this Super Otter that holds 19 jumpers. This is a screen grab from a video I was shooting as I climbed out and started to make my way toward the far end of that handle... (some planes can hand up to 4 jumpers outside at once)
    tailsunset.bmp

Top Bottom