• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Drifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Cedar Lake
    I have been playing on line games for 10 years,needed a name that puts fear into the other players. I went with a Clint Eastwood movie High Plains Drifter . Shortened it to the Drifter for INGO.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Found this forum at the start of the last "scare" in CT. and the attacks on 2A. I always remember my Grandfather had a belt buckle I loved that read you can pry it from my COLD DEAD HANDS. Should have bought some more vowels....:rolleyes:

You know, I just figured out what yours meant a few days ago. For some reason prior to that I thought it was something about "Clouded Hounds". And I have no idea what that means. :):

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    My real name contains "Mad" (and yes, it is generally known as a girls name) and I am indeed a man. My first jersey number when I played football in school was 66, so I went with MadMan66. Plus Madman has always been my nickname growing up.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    i always liked the song "time of the season" by the zombies, and wanted something that fit the lyrics.

-what's your name? hoosierdaddy.

had to add my birth year on ingo.

actually, i was living in north carolina when my first child was born. this seemed to work.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    First off, I have many skulls tattooed on me. When my son was very young he would point to them and say " look, skulls daddy!" When my buddies who rode Harley's with me heard this, well SkullDaddy's Midget Stripper Eporium was born!! Besides my other nickname of " No good Son of *****!" Was just to long.

PS, GO BLACKHAWKS !!!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I've spent time on a few forums. It appears there is another RobbyMac (shortened version of my real name) out there on the interwebs, so at some point I changed the end to a Q (Q is a nickname I acquired as a teen)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Growing up in Clarksville across the river from loo-ah-vul we are constantly bombarded with the term "Kentuckiana"....."Kentuckiana's biggest Ford dealership, "Kentuckiana's number one radio station", "Kentuckiana's #1 News Source", etc....Beginning in my teens I began referring to the region as "Indiucky" to be a smart a$$ to my Kentucky friends....When the internet came out I just decided to use it as a handle...

A "friend" was the editor for the Evening News down here and asked if he could use the phrase in an editorial he was doing about the way Louisville TV stations ignore the news across the river (unless it's gruesome) and used my term in the editorial...One year later I saw my mom wearing a T Shirt she had bought from the newspaper that said "Indi-ucky" and had a "^&^-ing copyright in the corner.....I was a bit miffed...He left the newspaper, three years later my wife ran into him at the airport and said "My husband has a bone to pick with you regarding your copyrighting Indi-ucky and selling t shirts..." He laid the blame on the paper, said that he told them it was my idea, etc....I later spoke to the paper and they said it was his idea...I spoke to my attorney and he said to just let it slide unless the paper ends up making a mint on the tshirts it just wouldn't be worth it and that he was smart enough to at least use a hyphen......

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.......

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Growing up in Clarksville across the river from loo-ah-vul we are constantly bombarded with the term "Kentuckiana"....."Kentuckiana's biggest Ford dealership, "Kentuckiana's number one radio station", "Kentuckiana's #1 News Source", etc....Beginning in my teens I began referring to the region as "Indiucky" to be a smart a$$ to my Kentucky friends....When the internet came out I just decided to use it as a handle...

A "friend" was the editor for the Evening News down here and asked if he could use the phrase in an editorial he was doing about the way Louisville TV stations ignore the news across the river (unless it's gruesome) and used my term in the editorial...One year later I saw my mom wearing a T Shirt she had bought from the newspaper that said "Indi-ucky" and had a "^&^-ing copyright in the corner.....I was a bit miffed...He left the newspaper, three years later my wife ran into him at the airport and said "My husband has a bone to pick with you regarding your copyrighting Indi-ucky and selling t shirts..." He laid the blame on the paper, said that he told them it was my idea, etc....I later spoke to the paper and they said it was his idea...I spoke to my attorney and he said to just let it slide unless the paper ends up making a mint on the tshirts it just wouldn't be worth it and that he was smart enough to at least use a hyphen......

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.......

Great story!!

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I'm a country boy at heart... born and raised on a farm in NE Indiana... it's not just a part of my childhood, it is a part of me... another part of me is being a hoosier (even though I dislike the IU Hoosiers)... I've never lived outside of the Hoosier state and don't plan to... I love living in Indiana, the 19th state of the union.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    It's been my email address for several years so I thought I would keep it simple. Last name, first and middle initial.

Top Bottom