• Status
    Not open for further replies.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Amazing how the leaders basically ignore the urban issues with crime.

Just exactly what are they supposed to do? We spend a fortune every year trying to educate these idiots. They would rather sell drugs and join gangs. Rather than stay in school, get educated and work for a living. When they end up dead or in prison, it's always someone else's fault. Usually the white mans. We have more social programs in this nation than Obama has excuses. All have, and will continue to fail. The more money the liberals throw at the problem, the larger it festers.

The government cannot replace a solid family unit, with good self reliant values. That is the problem with blacks in this nation. They worship the wrong people. They call people like Colin Powell and Condi Rice "Uncle Tom's" who have "gone white". While at the same time praise morons like "Snoop Dog" and "Puff Dick" as their hero's, who they want to praise and emulate. If that isn't a solid cornerstone on which to build a social disaster, I don't know what is. We've got the results as proof. This is never going to improve because the people effected by it do not want to make the effort to improve it, or themselves.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Here is yet another fact people will not discuss, and ignore because of PC nonsense. That, and the social fear of being called a "racist". Show me one neighborhood in one city, in one state, in any or all 50 states, where the blacks moved in, and the whites moved out, and it got better. There isn't one, and there never will be one.

I'll go one better than that. Show me one country on the surface of this entire planet, that is black run and black populated, that isn't a corrupt, impoverished, disease ridden stink hole. Again, you're looking for something that is non existent. That is yet another fact that goes unspoken. And as soon as it is, let the excuses begin, and the cries of "racism" come out of the woodwork. Usually from PC whites and a media who support, and make excuses for the failure of blacks every chance they possibly can. If you doubt that, turn on the TV and listen to the excuses from the liberal media, on how this country is going down the toilet under the tenure of it's, "First Black President". Like all other black leaders in the world, he is setting the pace for destroying prosperity wherever he finds it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Here is yet another fact people will not discuss, and ignore because of PC nonsense. That, and the social fear of being called a "racist". Show me one neighborhood in one city, in one state, in any or all 50 states, where the blacks moved in, and the whites moved out, and it got better. There isn't one, and there never will be one.

I'll go one better than that. Show me one country on the surface of this entire planet, that is black run and black populated, that isn't a corrupt, impoverished, disease ridden stink hole. Again, you're looking for something that is non existent. That is yet another fact that goes unspoken. And as soon as it is, let the excuses begin, and the cries of "racism" come out of the woodwork. Usually from PC whites and a media who support, and make excuses for the failure of blacks every chance they possibly can. If you doubt that, turn on the TV and listen to the excuses from the liberal media, on how this country is going down the toilet under the tenure of it's, "First Black President". Like all other black leaders in the world, he is setting the pace for destroying prosperity wherever he finds it.

This is a very good question and I would agree with you. Not so much when you look around the globe, but I'll still agree. Now, I would also ask you to name any of those areas where there aren't white men making huge amounts of money? Still, let's not pretend there have never been areas where black people have prospered, but were destroyed by white men. As you look around the world, Nigeria was fine, until the white influence. Today we have Ghana that is okay, but will certainly go down the drain because white men have decided to "help" them, now that oil has been discovered.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    This is a very good question and I would agree with you. Not so much when you look around the globe, but I'll still agree. Now, I would also ask you to name any of those areas where there aren't white men making huge amounts of money? Still, let's not pretend there have never been areas where black people have prospered, but were destroyed by white men. As you look around the world, Nigeria was fine, until the white influence. Today we have Ghana that is okay, but will certainly go down the drain because white men have decided to "help" them, now that oil has been discovered.

What is destroying blacks in this country is not the lack of money, but the total collapse of the family unit, along with a lack of education and a poor work ethic by the bulk of them. People all over the country, from all walks of life live with little income, especially today. They don't join gangs, sell drugs, and kill people because they're poor. Look at the white European immigrants who came here through Ellis Island fleeing Hitler. Most came with little more than the clothes on their backs. They settled into many of the ethnic neighborhoods that still exist today, and lived with pride. Their modest homes were clean and well kept.

In contrast look at any inner city black community. The homes are falling apart, and the entire neighborhood looks like crap. How much does a gallon of paint and a brush cost? Today, 75% of black babies in this country are born out of wedlock. Children require two parents. I don't give a damn how much Ellen DeGeneres or Rosie O'Donnell say otherwise. No amount of money can replace the guidance and social direction a full time father is capable of providing. Black males are great at "planting the seed". However, they want no part of raising the fruit. That requires time, work, and considerable effort. You see little of that in today's black community.

Blacks in this country are not poor because of the whites. They've been afforded more opportunity directly because of whites. From affirmative action, on down the list. The problem is it takes education, along with a lot of hard work and long hours to apply that education, to become financially independent. Even when the tools, (or countries), are handed to them, they don't use them to their advantage. They destroy them.

The best example you have to date is South Africa. Under F.W De Klerk South Africa was the economic powerhouse of Africa. The blacks wanted to be in charge. De Klerk and his regime left. Enter Nelson Mandela and his murdering wife. Where is South Africa today? Under the tenure of Mandela, and now Jacob Zuma, it has been reduced to another black African run stink hole. Property values have plummeted. Business are closing up left and right. The crime rate is soaring. Foreign investors are pulling their money out. 70% of black women in the country are HIV positive. How is this the fault of whites? It didn't exist when whites ran the country. Now it does under blacks. You cannot help people who time after time refuse to help themselves. We see the result in every black neighborhood in this country. Sorry, but British Colonialism never existed on the south side of Chicago, or in Gary Indiana. That dog won't hunt.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    What is destroying blacks in this country is not the lack of money, but the total collapse of the family unit, along with a lack of education and a poor work ethic by the bulk of them. People all over the country, from all walks of life live with little income, especially today. They don't join gangs, sell drugs, and kill people because they're poor. Look at the white European immigrants who came here through Ellis Island fleeing Hitler. Most came with little more than the clothes on their backs. They settled into many of the ethnic neighborhoods that still exist today, and lived with pride. Their modest homes were clean and well kept.

In contrast look at any inner city black community. The homes are falling apart, and the entire neighborhood looks like crap. How much does a gallon of paint and a brush cost? Today, 75% of black babies in this country are born out of wedlock. Children require two parents. I don't give a damn how much Ellen DeGeneres or Rosie O'Donnell say otherwise. No amount of money can replace the guidance and social direction a full time father is capable of providing. Black males are great at "planting the seed". However, they want no part of raising the fruit. That requires time, work, and considerable effort. You see little of that in today's black community.

Blacks in this country are not poor because of the whites. They've been afforded more opportunity directly because of whites. From affirmative action, on down the list. The problem is it takes education, along with a lot of hard work and long hours to apply that education, to become financially independent. Even when the tools, (or countries), are handed to them, they don't use them to their advantage. They destroy them.

The best example you have to date is South Africa. Under F.W De Klerk South Africa was the economic powerhouse of Africa. The blacks wanted to be in charge. De Klerk and his regime left. Enter Nelson Mandela and his murdering wife. Where is South Africa today? Under the tenure of Mandela, and now Jacob Zuma, it has been reduced to another black African run stink hole. Property values have plummeted. Business are closing up left and right. The crime rate is soaring. Foreign investors are pulling their money out. 70% of black women in the country are HIV positive. How is this the fault of whites? It didn't exist when whites ran the country. Now it does under blacks. You cannot help people who time after time refuse to help themselves. We see the result in every black neighborhood in this country. Sorry, but British Colonialism never existed on the south side of Chicago, or in Gary Indiana. That dog won't hunt.

What is destroying the reputation of blacks in this country is stupidity on the part of a VAST minority. It's that minority that believes that a pair of $150 jeans from downtown is better than a $30 pair from Walmart. It's that minority that refuses to get involved in the educational system to make it better in their communities. It's that minority that believes it's okay to cheat the government and embrace the subsidies allowed. Still, let's not pretend this is an epidemic in the black community as a whole, because the media (who many on INGO do not trust) insists it is or that it is nonexistent in white communities. How many blacks do you personally know who believe this way?

As for the pristine image of the European immigrants you present, the white Europeans who came to this country killed each other by the hundreds. There were gangs and gang wars and it's their examples that many of modern-day gangs use to structure their organizations. The Italians warred against the Polish; the Polish warred against the Germans, etc. They even sectarian battles within their own national identities. They developed the organized crime that has grown and infiltrated our government, to include the legal system and banking. And these organizations are still very active today, in many of our large cities. They make a great deal of their money from crime that takes place in many of the black and brown areas, and the white areas they see as beneath them.

As for their neighborhoods, they were not the modest, clean, and well-kept places you describe.  Prior to building projects, they lived in slums. They were the first partakers of the projects built by the government and when other loan programs were developed for them, they moved to the suburbs. Just a side note, these groups were not even considered "white" for decades.  I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but even Jewish people were only recently (last 50 or so years), considered white.

I agree that many of the homes in poorer black communities are in disrepair, from what I've witnessed. The question is, who owns the homes in those neighborhoods? My family owned three apartment buildings on the west side of Chicago. Every other home owner we knew in that area kept up the properties. The only ones that were filled with rats and roaches happened to be those owned by white men who refused to keep of their properties. The city refused to do anything and the renters were too stupid to move. Back in the 80's, the city began to seize the properties through imminent domain, but did nothing with them.

Your point about black men being fathers is a bit sharp, but thank you! I am pretty good in the sack, if I say so myself. I agree that a father is necessary, but growing up without one is not an excuse. My father was a father-figure to generations of kids. He taught them things he didn't even teach me! LOL! The point being, if a father isn't home, a father-figure is out there, but the problem is that some (from my personal interactions) black single mothers want a baby sitter and not someone to provide true direction and correction. If I cannot correct your child as I do mine, keep them! The castration of these young boys is not only a problem in the black community, though.

As for the comparison of black versus white fathers, I have nothing to compare besides my own experience. I personally know two fathers who have babies by two different women. They both are professionals and father the babies they helped to create. They have attempted to do everything they can to get more time with their children. The mothers seem to be bitter and are fighting them, to keep them away.

Also, since you have a great grasp of the research on black families, how many white children are growing up without a father? Yes, the numbers of white children born out of wedlock are less (~30), but I would also contend the number of white women abort their babies in greater numbers than black women. Also, the divorce rate for white couples is greater, so what good is it to be married to the mother of your child, only to leave them?

I'm not sure what you mean by "directly from whites." What opportunity have I garnered from you? I'm not sure for what South Africa is supposed to be my example? Fill me in and I'll give you my opinion.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    What is destroying the reputation of blacks in this country is stupidity on the part of a VAST minority. It's that minority that believes that a pair of $150 jeans from downtown is better than a $30 pair from Walmart. It's that minority that refuses to get involved in the educational system to make it better in their communities. It's that minority that believes it's okay to cheat the government and embrace the subsidies allowed. Still, let's not pretend this is an epidemic in the black community as a whole, because the media (who many on INGO do not trust) insists it is or that it is nonexistent in white communities. How many blacks do you personally know who believe this way?

As for the pristine image of the European immigrants you present, the white Europeans who came to this country killed each other by the hundreds. There were gangs and gang wars and it's their examples that many of modern-day gangs use to structure their organizations. The Italians warred against the Polish; the Polish warred against the Germans, etc. They even sectarian battles within their own national identities. They developed the organized crime that has grown and infiltrated our government, to include the legal system and banking. And these organizations are still very active today, in many of our large cities. They make a great deal of their money from crime that takes place in many of the black and brown areas, and the white areas they see as beneath them.

As for their neighborhoods, they were not the modest, clean, and well-kept places you describe. *Prior to building projects, they lived in slums. They were the first partakers of the projects built by the government and when other loan programs were developed for them, they moved to the suburbs. Just a side note, these groups were not even considered "white" for decades. *I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but even Jewish people were only recently (last 50 or so years), considered white.

I agree that many of the homes in poorer black communities are in disrepair, from what I've witnessed. The question is, who owns the homes in those neighborhoods? My family owned three apartment buildings on the west side of Chicago. Every other home owner we knew in that area kept up the properties. The only ones that were filled with rats and roaches happened to be those owned by white men who refused to keep of their properties. The city refused to do anything and the renters were too stupid to move. Back in the 80's, the city began to seize the properties through imminent domain, but did nothing with them.

Your point about black men being fathers is a bit sharp, but thank you! I am pretty good in the sack, if I say so myself. I agree that a father is necessary, but growing up without one is not an excuse. My father was a father-figure to generations of kids. He taught them things he didn't even teach me! LOL! The point being, if a father isn't home, a father-figure is out there, but the problem is that some (from my personal interactions) black single mothers want a baby sitter and not someone to provide true direction and correction. If I cannot correct your child as I do mine, keep them! The castration of these young boys is not only a problem in the black community, though.

As for the comparison of black versus white fathers, I have nothing to compare besides my own experience. I personally know two fathers who have babies by two different women. They both are professionals and father the babies they helped to create. They have attempted to do everything they can to get more time with their children. The mothers seem to be bitter and are fighting them, to keep them away.

Also, since you have a great grasp of the research on black families, how many white children are growing up without a father? Yes, the numbers of white children born out of wedlock are less (~30), but I would also contend the number of white women abort their babies in greater numbers than black women. Also, the divorce rate for white couples is greater, so what good is it to be married to the mother of your child, only to leave them?

I'm not sure what you mean by "directly from whites." What opportunity have I garnered from you? I'm not sure for what South Africa is supposed to be my example? Fill me in and I'll give you my opinion.

You seem to be all over the map in this latest rant, and I'm not sure where you're going with it, in spite of the fact I've reread it a few times? It would appear you are trying to draw some type of abstract comparison between blacks and whites, in an attempt to justify bad behavior in blacks, by pointing to similar bad behavior in whites. It's meaningless because the problem exists in far greater percentages with the blacks. This is worldwide, not just in this country. Putting down whites and European minorities to somehow say, "See, they're no better", doesn't work. Go into any black neighborhood in any major city, and you don't need a tour guide to tell you the neighborhood is in shambles. In contrast drive through the ethnic areas of Chicago that are currently settled by European Germans, Polls, Italians, and Jews, and they all present a beautiful streetscape, coupled with high property values.

My example of South Africa is a very simple and accurate one. You had a country that was 97% black that was controlled by 3% white minority. The result of that was the most economically successful country on the continent. It HAD the best schools, hospitals, real estate values, and one of the lowest crime rates anywhere. Now remove the whites that were in power, and turn the entire country over to blacks on a silver platter, and the place was all but instantly turned into a :poop: hole. This has played out not only in Africa, but in many countries all over the world. And in most every inner city here.

Add a high concentration of blacks in any populated area, and everything manages to go to hell as if it was on the express train. Where are all of the murder rates with guns the highest in this country, regardless of gun control? It's in any and all of the black populated areas. Usually over 8 times as high as whites, and over triple that of Hispanics. That isn't coincidence.

Now you can blame it on designer jeans, and their choice of expensive tennis shoes if you wish. But in reality it doesn't matter because it's all bull:poop:. It is what it is, and has been for decades. This is never going to change because the blacks are the ones who have to change it. They, and it would appear you, would rather blame whites in some abstract manner, and make excuses for them.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    The entitlement system in the country is a great form of slavery.

Many laugh at being able to cheat within it. They're part of a club, those working within the system and those who are there to work it. Foxes in charge of the chicken house. Same goes for mentoring programs for troubled kids/homes..................they take welfare folks, hand them an educational certificate and give them jobs......and let them "counsel" those who "used to be like them". Seen it first hand. Yeah it is of minor help to a few, but it's designed to perpetuate the problem. Liberals helping liberals isn't help.......not long term anyway.

It's a friggin' social poison.

Went through a bit of this when my kid applied for a scholarship at a private university (already won a Presidential there). They were not honest with us about the program............had a feeder system in place. I don't care how much a person smiles.................when they lie, they lose.

BTW I wonder how many kids of ethnicity get scholarships/accepted to schools (and better types of schools) without checking any race on the forms?

We got stuff offering tens of thousands from other schools, free, due to my kid being Hispanic. But we aren't. Name just kinda sorta sounds like it. A student is a student, race should not matter.

Pretty damn awesome at the lower level, when admins change grades from 50 % to 70% just so certain kids maintain NCAA eligibility. Or how schools can't discipline those of a certain type, because discipline increments and might cause a loss in "seat date" (lose government money). Hey, when the admins tell teachers to not count kids tardy, give them credit for being in class.....................as long as they are there 2 minutes before the end of class bell ..................................what the flying flip are we really teaching these kids?

Who is going to hire them? (if not for some racially biased hiring system for a major employer)?

Want to enslave an entire populace? Best way to do that isn't disarmament............................it's to poison and wipe out the major group. It's working very well, the lack of "class" within the middle class.

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You seem to be all over the map in this latest rant, and I'm not sure where you're going with it, in spite of the fact I've reread it a few times? It would appear you are trying to draw some type of abstract comparison between blacks and whites, in an attempt to justify bad behavior in blacks, by pointing to similar bad behavior in whites. It's meaningless because the problem exists in far greater percentages with the blacks. This is worldwide, not just in this country. Putting down whites and European minorities to somehow say, "See, they're no better", doesn't work. Go into any black neighborhood in any major city, and you don't need a tour guide to tell you the neighborhood is in shambles. In contrast drive through the ethnic areas of Chicago that are currently settled by European Germans, Polls, Italians, and Jews, and they all present a beautiful streetscape, coupled with high property values.

My example of South Africa is a very simple and accurate one. You had a country that was 97% black that was controlled by 3% white minority. The result of that was the most economically successful country on the continent. It HAD the best schools, hospitals, real estate values, and one of the lowest crime rates anywhere. Now remove the whites that were in power, and turn the entire country over to blacks on a silver platter, and the place was all but instantly turned into a :poop: hole. This has played out not only in Africa, but in many countries all over the world. And in most every inner city here.

Add a high concentration of blacks in any populated area, and everything manages to go to hell as if it was on the express train. Where are all of the murder rates with guns the highest in this country, regardless of gun control? It's in any and all of the black populated areas. Usually over 8 times as high as whites, and over triple that of Hispanics. That isn't coincidence.

Now you can blame it on designer jeans, and their choice of expensive tennis shoes if you wish. But in reality it doesn't matter because it's all bull:poop:. It is what it is, and has been for decades. This is never going to change because the blacks are the ones who have to change it. They, and it would appear you, would rather blame whites in some abstract manner, and make excuses for them.

I attempted to provide a response to each issue you posted, but my response was lost. I didn't want to try to post the whole thing over.

When I first read your post, I thought you made some good points and many I agree with. I've not made excuses for bad behavior in any way. It appears you have an axe to grind with an entire group of people and that is where the problem exists. I'm not trying to present a "but for" argument here. I'm simply pointing to the fact that even as you point to the issues in the communities that are predominately Black, the same exists in other communities, as well. You write about Black countries and communities, and I'm not sure what you have experienced first-hand, but I can tell you about my experiences all over the world. I've seen the best and worst in all people. You are simply blinded by your prejudices, which prevent you from expanding your thinking. Bottom line, we are in this world together, but there is a great possibility you will never have to enter into a predominately Black community or country, so what's the problem?

I have a feeling you would never see the point to my response concerning South Africa, so I will leave that one alone.

As for your last point, and to my point on the subject of jeans, it's not the designers fault. It's the individual consumer of the product. I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that I was blaming anything on the designer. However, you are absolutely right that if change is to come, it has to start in the Black community. I'm not "blaming" anyone, but I'm also not ignorant about history and also what is currently taking place in our society. I will not feign ignorance for your benefit. We can disagree and the world will continue to revolve and evolve.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    .......It appears you have an axe to grind with an entire group of people and that is where the problem exists.

No "axe to grind". The problem exists with the blacks, no one else because that is who we are discussing. Not blond Swede's. I'm just telling it like it is, and calling it like I see it. None of this is anything new. All that is changed is we've become so overly PC about it, if you are white, and you criticize ANY minority about ANYTHING, you will automatically be accused of being "racist". Or else are out to condemn an entire group. Present the facts as they exist, and the group condemns themselves by their actions. Not mine or anyone else's. Nowhere on this planet are blacks, as well as other minorities, given more tools in which to succeed in life than right here. Yet in spite of it all, their problems continue. Even at the highest levels. If you need proof look at Obama.

People ranted and raved about how wonderful it was that we finally elected a black President. He's turned out to be the biggest total disaster that ever held office. This in spite of the fact he's been pampered and primped more than an Italian runway model. His Presidency is in shambles. He is totally detached. He's a proven liar. He doesn't hold news conferences. He cares nothing about the people he was elected to represent. And we've still got 2, 1/2 years to go with this total ass clown. Now, is it "because he's black"? It really doesn't matter because the facts are he is black, and he stinks at his job. That's not an opinion, just another disaster involving blacks, that PC whites will make excuses for. I don't like or believe in coincidence. That's just the way it is. And I really don't care what the reason or excuses are why. I've been listening to all of them for over 6 decades of living. I'm sick and tired of it. If that makes me a "racist", so be it. I really could care less.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    No "axe to grind". The problem exists with the blacks, no one else because that is who we are discussing. Not blond Swede's. I'm just telling it like it is, and calling it like I see it. None of this is anything new. All that is changed is we've become so overly PC about it, if you are white, and you criticize ANY minority about ANYTHING, you will automatically be accused of being "racist". Or else are out to condemn an entire group. Present the facts as they exist, and the group condemns themselves by their actions. Not mine or anyone else's. Nowhere on this planet are blacks, as well as other minorities, given more tools in which to succeed in life than right here. Yet in spite of it all, their problems continue. Even at the highest levels. If you need proof look at Obama.

People ranted and raved about how wonderful it was that we finally elected a black President. He's turned out to be the biggest total disaster that ever held office. This in spite of the fact he's been pampered and primped more than an Italian runway model. His Presidency is in shambles. He is totally detached. He's a proven liar. He doesn't hold news conferences. He cares nothing about the people he was elected to represent. And we've still got 2, 1/2 years to go with this total ass clown. Now, is it "because he's black"? It really doesn't matter because the facts are he is black, and he stinks at his job. That's not an opinion, just another disaster involving blacks, that PC whites will make excuses for. I don't like or believe in coincidence. That's just the way it is. And I really don't care what the reason or excuses are why. I've been listening to all of them for over 6 decades of living. I'm sick and tired of it. If that makes me a "racist", so be it. I really could care less.

I have no idea if you are a racist or even know what a racist is. According to your sig line you have no idea. The fact is, you are condemning an entire group of people, just as all threads like this one. You have condemned yourself by your statements, but please tell me what I have done to condemn myself by my actions? If the "group" has done this and you are not condemning an entire group, just tell me what I've done in order to be lumped in with that group? If you saw me walk down the street, would you automatically place me in that group that cares nothing about their property or life? Why would you not count me among the group you hold so precious as being law-abiding, upstanding, clean, and fiscally responsible? You will refuse to examine the entire picture, because you believe you have all the facts, even though you have not presented even one iota of empirical evidence. All white people are not like you. There have been many white people who have made errors, just as there are blacks. The problem is, you are able to overlook, while you require me to do the same; however, you still want to condemn blacks: past, present, and future.

Okay, we have had one bad black president. You say he's bad and that's "just another disaster involving blacks." I know you don't want to consider this, but can it be that he's just a person who is not a good president? Do you believe every black president would be bad? How many bad white presidents have we had? Does their performance reflect on the entire white population? Like you, I do not believe in coincidence. Things are made to happen for a reason, but I'm sure we would disagree with the reason.

No, I don't believe you have the ability to be a racist. You can take advantage of the institutionalized racism within our government, though. Still, I'm not sure if you are or can be a racist, since I don't know you. However, you are a very bigoted person who allows your beliefs to disregard certain people. We are all bigoted, but unlike you, most people, white and black, are able to overcome innate and learned prejudices.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Okay, we have had one bad black president. You say he's bad and that's "just another disaster involving blacks." I know you don't want to consider this, but can it be that he's just a person who is not a good president? Do you believe every black president would be bad?

Let's put it this way, I don't like the odds. How many of them are we going to have to elect? Look, no one is saying there aren't good, productive black people. There are successful blacks in all walks of life. They may be rare, but they're out there. There just aren't enough of them to make a difference in their race as a whole. It's not just the blacks. Look at Mexico. Are they all running over here because it's so wonderful there? Why is it so bad? Who lives there?.....Mexicans. Same with the blacks. As I pointed out every black run, black populated country on this planet is a :poop: hole. Why is that?

The problem is for every Oprah Winfrey, Michael Jordan, Condi Rice, and Colin Powell you show me, I'll show you 10,000 crack whores, gang bangers, drug dealers, and assorted other no goods that drag them down. Do whites have the same? Sure, but no where near in the same lopsided numbers. Proof is they don't have anywhere near the failed results in society blacks have...... As a whole. Take out the trash of both races, and you have more productive people with the white, non minorities. That's just the way it is. Remember, blacks only make up 10% to 13% of the total population of this country. Yet look at all of the problems that surround them. Again, I don't like, or believe in coincidence.

All of us had every reason to believe Obama had the makings of what could have been a good President, regardless of his color. He wasn't. He sucked, and continues to suck big time. Why? I gave the reasons. Doesn't care. Lazy. Detached. Arrogant. Everything that surrounds him is mired in controversy and scandal. Sure does sound familiar, doesn't it?

Have we had bad white Presidents? Sure. But in my lifetime I sure as hell can't remember one who was as lazy and detached as this one. Playing golf while over 1,700 Iraqi's are being executed. This F'ing guy is unbelievable. Is it because he's black? You tell me. I've seen enough to form my own conclusions. The fact his actions stereotype his race, I cannot help. If he had been even halfway respectable at his job, he read so brilliantly off a Teleprompter to get, I might have a different opinion. But he isn't, and I don't. You can "color" in the blanks as you see fit.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Let's put it this way, I don't like the odds. How many of them are we going to have to elect? Look, no one is saying there aren't good, productive black people. There are successful blacks in all walks of life. They may be rare, but they're out there. There just aren't enough of them to make a difference in their race as a whole. It's not just the blacks. Look at Mexico. Are they all running over here because it's so wonderful there? Why is it so bad? Who lives there?.....Mexicans. Same with the blacks. As I pointed out every black run, black populated country on this planet is a :poop: hole. Why is that?

The problem is for every Oprah Winfrey, Michael Jordan, Condi Rice, and Colin Powell you show me, I'll show you 10,000 crack whores, gang bangers, drug dealers, and assorted other no goods that drag them down. Do whites have the same? Sure, but no where near in the same lopsided numbers. Proof is they don't have anywhere near the failed results in society blacks have...... As a whole. Take out the trash of both races, and you have more productive people with the white, non minorities. That's just the way it is. Remember, blacks only make up 10% to 13% of the total population of this country. Yet look at all of the problems that surround them. Again, I don't like, or believe in coincidence.

All of us had every reason to believe Obama had the makings of what could have been a good President, regardless of his color. He wasn't. He sucked, and continues to suck big time. Why? I gave the reasons. Doesn't care. Lazy. Detached. Arrogant. Everything that surrounds him is mired in controversy and scandal. Sure does sound familiar, doesn't it?

Have we had bad white Presidents? Sure. But in my lifetime I sure as hell can't remember one who was as lazy and detached as this one. Playing golf while over 1,700 Iraqi's are being executed. This F'ing guy is unbelievable. Is it because he's black? You tell me. I've seen enough to form my own conclusions. The fact his actions stereotype his race, I cannot help. If he had been even halfway respectable at his job, he read so brilliantly off a Teleprompter to get, I might have a different opinion. But he isn't, and I don't. You can "color" in the blanks as you see fit.

It took me a while because I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you appear to be a very ignorant and bigoted person. I enjoy good debates on various subjects, but to continue with this discussion is pointless.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    It took me a while because I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you appear to be a very ignorant and bigoted person. I enjoy good debates on various subjects, but to continue with this discussion is pointless.

Why, because you don't agree with what I've pointed out? Show me anything I posted that is untrue and I'll stand corrected. Anyone can sit there and call names.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Why, because you don't agree with what I've pointed out? Show me anything I posted that is untrue and I'll stand corrected. Anyone can sit there and call names.

No, it's not because I disagree. As a matter of fact, I've agreed on a few of your points and I've posted the same. I've not called you a name, but simply posted my observations.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    I've not called you a name, but simply posted my observations.

You mean opinions, just as I have. You're entitled to yours. It's just that we've been trying to run the table with your cue stick for how many decades now? We're at the same place as when we started.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom