How come no northern Indiana people here?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • speedsix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    fort wayne
    Hello,
    I found this forum and was excited to see something for Indiana gun owners but it seems like this is really a SE Indiana forum. Is there a statewide forum out there that I am missing or is this meant to be for the SE Hoosiers only?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    There are large groups of us in northern Indiana. In N.W. Indiana we have a lot of group get togethers for shooting (at Winamac) for lunch (various places in Lake, Porter and LaPorte counties) and for cigars in Cedar Lake and in Schererville/Merrillville at the Pit Stop Cigar Shops.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    We have a pretty decent size of northwestern Hoosiers. We meet weekly for cigars and small talk, monthly for shoots and bi-monthly for meet and greets. There's a topic in the breakroom for northwest Indiana along with countless topics in the events section. There's also a group thingy. Not sure where you are but there's groups all over this great state. Jediah will probably be around shortly with links to some of the topics and group things. I'm no good at searching for and posting links. But stick around this site it's full of good info, good people and good(sometimes bad) opinions.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Hello,
    I found this forum and was excited to see something for Indiana gun owners but it seems like this is really a SE Indiana forum. Is there a statewide forum out there that I am missing or is this meant to be for the SE Hoosiers only?

Speedsix, where is your hometown as it isn't posted and the North West Indiana group just keeps growing with Jediagh's leadership skills and will some day have over 12,000 members like INGO does.

Top Bottom