• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rosefarm10

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2015
    Milford
    Greetings all. Five miles over the border in Illinois. Wish I could shove my farm across the line! I see firearms as utilitarian art and a legal right. I look forward to engaging and getting educated here. Appreciate your time. Personal rule for me. If I write it, I sign it.
    Respectfully,
    Scott

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Greetings all. Five miles over the border in Illinois. Wish I could shove my farm across the line! I see firearms as utilitarian art and a legal right. I look forward to engaging and getting educated here. Appreciate your time. Personal rule for me. If I write it, I sign it.
    Respectfully,
    Scott

Nope. Sorry. you are 4.5 miles too far away. Request denied. :):

Just kidding. Welcome to INGO!

rosefarm10

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2015
    Milford
    Nope. Sorry. you are 4.5 miles too far away. Request denied. :):

Just kidding. Welcome to INGO!

In a country ridden with discrimination.......ahem.......I find firearms folks to be the least judgmental and accepting culture in the country. Possibly we should notify our leaders of this little pronounced fact?!

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome: to :ingo:

'Bout TIME we got some of the common sense folks in Illinois on the forum. Good on ya for your (relatively) recent events on CCW! Keep smackin' down those Chicago politicians (even if they're in Springfield). The more libtards ya boot to the curb, the better it is for the Land of Lincoln! :yesway:

rosefarm10

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2015
    Milford
    :welcome: to :ingo:

'Bout TIME we got some of the common sense folks in Illinois on the forum. Good on ya for your (relatively) recent events on CCW! Keep smackin' down those Chicago politicians (even if they're in Springfield). The more libtards ya boot to the curb, the better it is for the Land of Lincoln! :yesway:

New bill proposed in the House will allow all states contiguous to Illinois reciprocity. Of course you will have to fork over $150.00 cause our state is BROKE, but at least you can get out of your car at the gas station and not disarm. I feel this is the least we can do for our good neighbors to the East?! Another bill would free up a lot more places to carry, which of course is positive. Madigan and Rauner are getting along. Cullerton is a puppet. He does what Madigan tells him what to do. This will be a very interesting few years!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom