• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I was hoping they'd break the Century Mark! Great game.:rockwoot: My 2 favorite teams are IU and whoever is playing Purdue. ;)

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Boiler fans can at least look at AJ Hammons for the future. That kid can be a force. Then again, He could be drafted as early as this year.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Boiler fans can at least look at AJ Hammons for the future. That kid can be a force. Then again, He could be drafted as early as this year.

Hoosier fan though I may be, I must admit that Hammons is impressive, to say the least. He won't be a "one-and-done", though. Remember we're talking about a B1G school, not the SEC (as in UK).

On a side note, does anyone else think that Hammons looks like a very young (and very large) version of Morgan Freeman? Something about his eyes and the shape of his face. I kept expecting him to try to drive Miss Daisy to the store! :D

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    IU is just lucky they don't have to play my Badgers again.

Steady! Our daughter went to IU and our son-in-law to UW-Madison. That's been a touchy subject every since the game.

I will say, though, Go PACK Go! (Our son-in-law is one of the owners, you know! :D)

HnK

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Sorry thought the thread tittle said Hoo Hoo Hoo Hooters. I'll be going now..

capn willie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    It's so cute watching JV parents getting fired up about their teams!
    Good thing about April - Big 10 fans get to watch the ACC/Big East/SEC/Big 12 teams play basketball on the last weekend of the season. Good thing Rutgers is moving over - that will speed things up!

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    IU is just lucky they don't have to play my Badgers again.

Wisconsin slows things to a crawl, doesn't turn the ball over, and gets back on defense to limit transition opportunities. That's how you beat Indiana, the Wisconsin game was similar to the Butler game in that regard.

Hoosier fan though I may be, I must admit that Hammons is impressive, to say the least. He won't be a "one-and-done", though. Remember we're talking about a B1G school, not the SEC (as in UK).

On a side note, does anyone else think that Hammons looks like a very young (and very large) version of Morgan Freeman? Something about his eyes and the shape of his face. I kept expecting him to try to drive Miss Daisy to the store! :D

If Daniel Orton can be a 1st round pick then so can Hammons. He may not be polished or fully developed yet, but 7 ft 280 lb guys with Hammons' skillset do not grow on trees. He gets drafted if he comes out this year, He'd be a project at this point but somebody will draft him.

Good thing about April - Big 10 fans get to watch the ACC/Big East/SEC/Big 12 teams play basketball on the last weekend of the season. Good thing Rutgers is moving over - that will speed things up!

Rutgers stinks and Maryland is mediocre. The SEC is awful with the exception of Florida. The Big Ten has more Top 25 teams than any other conference. The Big 12 has only Kansas.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good

It is quite obvious the realm of college basketball escapes you......Here is a breakdown of Final 4 participants since 2005 as it relates to the conferences:

ACC-4
    Big Ten-6
    Big 12-2(All Kansas)
    Big East-6
    SEC-5
    C-USA-2
    Pac-10/12-3(All UCLA)
    Other-4 (i.e. Colonial-VCU 1 & George Mason 1; Horizon-Butler 2)

There are the simple facts for you youngun. Please study up some more on your basketball knowledge.

Top Bottom