• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Well the trained gun owner certainly won't be leaving alive.
    Most likely true! But perhaps taking a few officers with them. Then there will be an outcry, regardless of the circumstances of the raid, screaming for more laws in the name of officer safety.........and the soccer moms and other various sheep will **** themselves to get these laws pushed through. All in the name of officer safety. After all, those cops were just following orders, and wanted to go home that day.

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Sounds like a bunch of small town cops got hopped up on theatrical bravado and decided it was time to act out what they saw! I guess maple syrup races just arent good enough!

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Let's see ... ...

... through the blasted door, one-at-a-time; AR- with 30 rounds; the math is easy, not to advocate. Was the home-owner 74-yrs old? Nope, he won't be walking out of the house, no matter what. Of what would any Leo be convicted if this event makes trial?? This was stupid. How does it say, "Play stupid games ..." Let's hope the courts hand down some stupid prize awards.

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    I certainly do believe that actions like this are conditioning the Amerikan people. Just not in the way the pigs want. It is absolutely having the opposite effect. Further exacerbating the well deserved disrespect for all government and law enforcement. What in the hell else could they expect. They deserve nothing else!!!! Soon, it will start!!!!:ar15:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I certainly do believe that actions like this are conditioning the Amerikan people. Just not in the way the pigs want. It is absolutely having the opposite effect. Further exacerbating the well deserved disrespect for all government and law enforcement. What in the hell else could they expect. They deserve nothing else!!!! Soon, it will start!!!!:ar15:
    Careful there.:popcorn:

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Gee.... I wonder what Thomas Jefferson would have said... Oh wait... I think I might know. I think I might be able to find some answers in the Declaration of Independence.

xanderphillips

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Seems like a huge waste of manpower/money. Knock knock, the door opens, police issue warrant and confiscate contraband. No need to go all 'special forces' on a couple of reefer heads. My neighbor's playing her car stereo too loud, call in an air-strike!

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    where are the folks who defend the cops on these threads no matter what?

i havent really seen anyone whine about the thread being "another cop bashing thread"

jake

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    WOW! I think that department has watched way to many movies or something. I would find the best lawyer in the country and make the dept's rectum hurt so bad they'd never be able top set down again.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    WOW! I think that department has watched way to many movies or something. I would find the best lawyer in the country and make the dept's rectum hurt so bad they'd never be able top set down again.

I would like to hope that this could possibly be the outcome, but when they actually find something would they have a case? I mean, there were illegal plants in the house, so is that not enough to clear the paramilitary of any wrongdoing by most (if not not all) government standards?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    This reminds me of just last year when the city police busted down my door a and searched my home looking for a 'wanted man' that they thought lived here. They brought along fox news and had a camera rolling to make them look cool. Totally unnecessary since they knew I lived here because I have made numerous reports of thefts and vandalism to this property for over a year since I moved here. But get this, about an hour later the state police showed up looking for the same exact person! At least they didn't just barge in. I explained what had already happened, they made some calls and left. Good job ISP for being respectful and decent, bad job no good worthless Terre Haute police terrorist ***holes. The door was repaired but you can still see where the frame was busted. Never did find out what the guy was wanted for but his name was Kevin somethingorother.

Not all police are p**s but there are plenty of terrorists with a badge.

Last edited:

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    My spidey sense is tingling. There is something missing to the story. Maybe the guy slept with the police chief's wife? ;)

Top Bottom