• ...and so much more!
  • WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Good.

When they finally do fire on us they have simply proven what we already know. They are the enemies of freedom. They want complete control over every aspect of our lives. Once this happens, no one on this board will be able to say "come on guys, they are just training for this or that. Put your tin foil away"

When they finally fire on us, maybe we'll finally realize that we're able to do what we should have done many years ago. Attempt to take back our country. So wave your Don't Tread on Me flags, hold up the Constitution, make yourself a target of those who hate the true United States of America, because then we, as free Americans will know who the enemy is. The enemy will be the people pointing guns at you.

unfortunetly if it comes to it will get tazed, soundblasted, rubber bulleted, clubbed, peppersprayed, microwaved halled of to camp torture before we will get the honorable bullet.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sorry I didn't see this until now. I've been trying to tell you all this for months, but no one believed me. Do you now?

Im just curious, but how many of those Warriors would choose a tyrannical Government over Family; The People, or Constitution.

:rolleyes:

How are they to know that what their superiors are calling terrorists are just regular people fighting back against tyranny? If the soldier is being brainwashed by saying these people who are just fighting to resist tyranny are actually terrorists, how is the soldier suppose to know the difference in the field? It's just not that simple.

Personally I have little time for the "Oathkeepers".

I see it as a slight on my Honor that someone thinks I need reminded what my Oath is for one. And then the fact that I may have broken my Oath is another rub...

Back to OP...
    Every State has had these NG Response teams for decades. I forget the Acronym for them right now. They have been used every time Our States has had a Flood, Blizzard, Ice Storm, etc... They are used to coordinate Large events where there is an Jurisdictional overlap also. Like the Brickyard or the Indy...

Regardless your feeling about Oath Keepers doesn't concern me. Everyone has an opinion about them.

However, these "Response Teams" are not the same thing as they have been. I know someone whose been the supervising trainer for these units and the things they are training for are not the regular disaster or heavy criminal response training like before. They are training for full out, nation-wide martial law. They are training for the possibility of having to shoot American Citizens en masse if there is any kind of uprising.

Again, this is not disaster or small riot response training. My friend has been to Georgia, Texas, Kentucky, and a couple other states helping with training. A small piece of light in the dark is that he's tried to instill Constitutional values in these men and women as well. However, that doesn't mean that these soldiers wouldn't blindly follow orders here.

Because this even has to be considered means that Liberty has fallen. Because this has to be considered means that we as a Free Country have failed in our duties to be a Free, Secure Nation.

This should be very worrisome to everyone here. I've been trying to tell people about this for months, but no one listened. People called me crazy and stupid. But there it is for you. Laid out nice and neat. Even the Military itself confirms it. But I'm just stupid and don't really know someone heavily involved in all this. :rolleyes:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Good.

When they finally do fire on us they have simply proven what we already know. They are the enemies of freedom. They want complete control over every aspect of our lives. Once this happens, no one on this board will be able to say "come on guys, they are just training for this or that. Put your tin foil away"

When they finally fire on us, maybe we'll finally realize that we're able to do what we should have done many years ago. Attempt to take back our country. So wave your Don't Tread on Me flags, hold up the Constitution, make yourself a target of those who hate the true United States of America, because then we, as free Americans will know who the enemy is. The enemy will be the people pointing guns at you.

i dont usualy agree with you, but on this statement i do. im out of rep, sorry

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Sorry I didn't see this until now. I've been trying to tell you all this for months, but no one believed me. Do you now?

i think a lot of people are listening and believing, but me expressing the extent of what I believe and how i prepare is not something i wish to post for the world.

IT IS COMING, and any smart person can see it. they might try to deny it, but they see it. :patriot:

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    ....and so it begins! How did I miss this thread!!! I was just posting in the "SWAT kills dog for a joint" thread about them confiscating weapons and putting people in FEMA camps.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    what you mean is, do i know any guardsmen who would enforce martial law if a false flag terrorist attack went down, and the government declared martial law and gun rights revoked for our own safety.

The anwser is yes, look at nola.
    Yeah there were some Guard units that did this. There were more LEA doing it. Unsaid is the number of Guard and Active Duty Units that flat refused to...
    Not to mention the AD Avation assets that were flying EVACs while being shot at by the Residents of NOLA, without firing back at them...
    Those last 2 facts don't get brought up a lot either do they...
    i dont know if this map shows any real plan to conquer disobediant citizens or a rising, but you can be sure that they DO have a plan. the military will follow orders and never realy fully know what they are doing until the damage is done. if (i hope not) you ever see armed military walking through your neighborhood, my advice to you is to safely and covertly move the other direction!! they arent there to be your friend! Theres usualy more than what you see, UAV's are everywhere now too.
    That is because we hunt in packs...
    Not much confusion on that. They are ready to start shooting their fellow citizens if called upon to do so. Dispenses with some of the denials to the contrary we have heard.
    OK, disclaimer here. None of the Guardsmen I work with and have talked to over the years has expressed a willingness to obey such an order. I understand what some of you are saying, and I could see AD military obeying such an order, but I think most of our Guardsmen would resist such orders - as long as they weren't taking fire from the citizenry.
    Expat, Blackhawk,
    I think you might be surprised at the numbers of AD boys that would tell someone to pound sand over this issue...
    I get your annoyance...taking an oath to affirm that you will keep a prior binding oath.

You can, however, thank your brothers in arms - those who have shown evidence of forgetting the oath or, as in Katrina, openly breaking it - for someone thinking Oath Keepers might be a necessary endeavor.
    Lex it is a shame that we can no longer just shoot cowards and traitors anymore...
    I'm not sure how it's possible, after watching the two above videos, you or others would not assume the NG would act against fellow citizens... I hadn't seen those videos before today, I read about the roundups and disarmings, but the videos put it on a whole new level. If I saw to men heading up my stairs with M4's, that is the moment of truth, when the rubber meets the road. Do I submit, knowing it's wrong, or do I defend myself and family and be shot, or at the least on the wrong side of the law for the rest of my life.....????:xmad:
    Ogre my response to Randall also covers this one too. The amount of Units that flat refused to do what happened in NOLA never gets brought up.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    i think a lot of people are listening and believing, but me expressing the extent of what I believe and how i prepare is not something i wish to post for the world.

IT IS COMING, and any smart person can see it. they might try to deny it, but they see it. :patriot:

:patriot: See my rep comment. ;)

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    How are they to know that what their superiors are calling terrorists are just regular people fighting back against tyranny? If the soldier is being brainwashed by saying these people who are just fighting to resist tyranny are actually terrorists, how is the soldier suppose to know the difference in the field? It's just not that simple.
    Yes it is just that simple...
    Read the news keep yourself informed. A Soldier saying I was just doing what I was ordered to do, or I didn't know it was wrong is a BS answer.

However, these "Response Teams" are not the same thing as they have been. I know someone whose been the supervising trainer for these units and the things they are training for are not the regular disaster or heavy criminal response training like before. They are training for full out, nation-wide martial law. They are training for the possibility of having to shoot American Citizens en masse if there is any kind of uprising.
    SE these situations have been in these units canned OPORDS since their founding. Your buddy who thinks he is in the know or the loop wrong.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yes it is just that simple...
    Read the news keep yourself informed. A Soldier saying I was just doing what I was ordered to do, or I didn't know it was wrong is a BS answer.

SE these situations have been in these units canned OPORDS since their founding. Your buddy who thinks he is in the know or the loop wrong.

However, what they're doing is unprecedented. The NG isn't the only ones training for this. The regular Army is in on it. The one's coming back from the Middle East. And there are UN Troops mixed in. What they are doing is the first since the 1800's. This is not SOP. Not even close.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

It is coming, no doubt about that. I just see a different response from my brothers in arms than some here do, or want to believe...

If this does come about it is going to be ugly...
    There will probably be some States that will end up with some really cool toys in their toy boxes out of it...

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    It is coming, no doubt about that. I just see a different response from my brothers in arms than some here do, or want to believe...

There will probably be some States that will end up with some really cool toys in their toy boxes out of it...

Jeremy, Let us all hope and pray that your vision is the correct one :patriot:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    However, what they're doing is unprecedented. The NG isn't the only ones training for this. The regular Army is in on it. The one's coming back from the Middle East. And there are UN Troops mixed in. What they are doing is the first since the 1800's. This is not SOP. Not even close.

BS...
    The number of UN troops training at home is no larger than it has ever been. We have been training foreign units in the States since JFK's time as POTUS. The Active Commands that are involved in it... Most of them see it as a joke and smoke time. Which would you rather do. Screw around in the US drinking Beer and chasing tail, or train up and hump the mountains of Afghan?! I know what my choice would be to.

I am not saying that something might be afoot. Not at all. Just don't always believe what you see... Temper it with a long look at what is going on. Look at what the other hand is doing. Why do think that the politicians are training and equipping the LEA with Mil grade hardware and tactics. Might be cause they might think the Mil community will tell them in large enough numbers to pound some sand...

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Jeremy, Let us all hope and pray that your vision is the correct one :patriot:

How instead of hoping and praying that I am right, we elect Politicians that are honest and truthful to us instead.

I have spent the better part of my adult life in some of the worst places to be. I do NOT want that for my home...

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    How instead of hoping and praying that I am right, we elect Politicians that are honest and truthful to us instead.

I have spent the better part of my adult life in some of the worst places to be. I do NOT want that for my home...

I'm working on that but with Voter Fraud, 48% Paying No Taxes and Probably that many on Welfare, or the Public Dole one way or another it will be difficult but not unobtainable

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

I prefer to think like you as well. The Army was the first real family I ever knew. I will love it forever. It would be the hardest thing i have ever done so far in my life, to have to be against them. i would be a shell after that. I know a lot of soldiers would do the right thing, but i know some wouldnt.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I like reading this thread but I lack some of the knowledge needed to comment on some of the posts.

How many police and soldiers would it take to impose martial law on the U.S.? I am looking at this from my small town perspective. My town has one part time town marshall, so he won't be imposing any martial law since he has to work his regular job at the factory. Plus I can see his driveway from mine so when his squad car is gone I know he's out patrolling. That means at minimum, just for my little podunk town a group of soldiers or police would have to come here from somewhere else. Multiply that by all of the small towns in america. Then what about the cities? How many soldiers would it take to control New York or L.A.? On the news I see violence and explosions in the foreign cities that we do occupy with soldiers, so its clear that its pretty hard to control everyone even when the military is there.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I like reading this thread but I lack some of the knowledge needed to comment on some of the posts.

How many police and soldiers would it take to impose martial law on the U.S.? I am looking at this from my small town perspective. My town has one part time town marshall, so he won't be imposing any martial law since he has to work his regular job at the factory. Plus I can see his driveway from mine so when his squad car is gone I know he's out patrolling. That means at minimum, just for my little podunk town a group of soldiers or police would have to come here from somewhere else. Multiply that by all of the small towns in america. Then what about the cities? How many soldiers would it take to control New York or L.A.? On the news I see violence and explosions in the foreign cities that we do occupy with soldiers, so its clear that its pretty hard to control everyone even when the military is there.

your forgetting allies of the U.S.

if martial law takes place they will use any means neccessary. but it would have to be a HUGE event to enact martial law in every city in the whole country.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    OK, disclaimer here. None of the Guardsmen I work with and have talked to over the years has expressed a willingness to obey such an order. I understand what some of you are saying, and I could see AD military obeying such an order, but I think most of our Guardsmen would resist such orders - as long as they weren't taking fire from the citizenry.

Do you think that the exercises against people holding "Food Now" signs and "Insurgents in the ranks" might be desensitizing troops to operating against civilians and other troops? If you do an exercise with these subjects enough if it happens for real you do as you have been trained. I'm sure you know some great troops, but not having "expressed a willingness to obey such an order" doesn't mean they won't follow the order. In an emergent situation with all of the confusion and fear on both sides it would be easy for someone to send off a round and start a disaster! Most of you are to young to remember Kent State but if you think it can't happen here read about Kent State. Those were armed troops against unarmed college kids. I'm not siding with the kids but they were unarmed and the NG had M-14s. Four Dead in Ohio, sound familiar?

Top Bottom