• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Homeland Response Forces are descending upon Missouri and nine other states, where National Guard units will be the face of Federal power in the regions in the event of a terrorist attack or disaster.

The Sedalia Democrat reports that, along with Missouri, the state where the report was written, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Texas, Utah and California will also host the National Guard Homeland Response Forces in the name of fighting terrorism. A unit will be placed within each of the regions established by FEMA, effectively implementing Federal powers at the state level premptively.

The U.S. Department of Defense announced Monday that Missouri will be one of 10 states to host National Guard Homeland Response Force units to help coordinate federal response to a terrorist attack.
    According to the DoD announcement, the move came about following the 2010 Quadrennial Defense Review — a congressionally mandated report put together every four years that highlights changes and challenges in national defense strategy. The 2010 report calls for improved coordination with civilian officials and providing resources for large-scale emergency response.

Other states that have announced participation in the program include Ohio

Rand3.png

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    I work with the public at my job and anytime I find a fellow veteran or active duty member. I always talk to them about the oath. I ask them if they now what the oath keepers are. Well 2 days ago this national guard guy came in. We got to talking and I gave him a hypethetical. I asked him what if the military found out there was some harmful chemical in the gulf were millions would have to be manditory evacuated, which in itself is unconstitutional. I asked him what would he do if the military told him that first they had to go in and confiscate all the weapons before the evacuation would begin, would he do it? He said Yes because at the end of the day he is getting paid. I have meet lots of oath keepers at rallies, but I have never meet one at work and I usually get lots of military

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    He definitely gave a warning. But perhaps he and those with his mindset should be reminded of the Oath, and to whom it is given.

I think it's a good idea to remind people like that, whatever he's is doing, could very well be happening to HIS family.

I wonder if " Iza jus gettin paid" could be a substantial execuse for traitious acts.:n00b::rolleyes:

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    We talked about the oath and the constitution. He also agreed that it was unconstitutional. To be honest his answer floored me, I thought I had found an oathkeeper for sure. Then he gave me that answer.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I don't know if I'm liking that or not. Starts out as HD and ends up being Obamatroops or UN Forces declaring Marshall Law before an election or something. I'm not a conspiracy theory nut or alarmist by any means but with all the other things being rammed down our throats in the last 18 months who knows for sure what is good, bad or evil. During Katrina didn't the NG and po po go door to door collecting firearms? A news reporter asked a troop if he would fire on civilians if ordered and his reply was something along the lines of "If they order me to fire the people must be bad" I about pooped myself!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Personally I have little time for the "Oathkeepers".

I see it as a slight on my Honor that someone thinks I need reminded what my Oath is for one. And then the fact that I may have broken my Oath is another rub...

Back to OP...
    Every State has had these NG Response teams for decades. I forget the Acronym for them right now. They have been used every time Our States has had a Flood, Blizzard, Ice Storm, etc... They are used to coordinate Large events where there is an Jurisdictional overlap also. Like the Brickyard or the Indy...

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    just because something has been done for decades doesn't mean it is right or contitutional. Also they have had that in place in individial states. this is federal and allows the guard to cross states. It all also coincides with BO executive order 13528 establidhing the the council of governors hand selected by the president which picks only 10 governors which will be incharge of the desicions for this.

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2010/pdf/2010-705.pdf

Last edited:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Looks like they are setting up Zones of Occupation/Control. I'm going to do some more reading on this once I get some sleep. To tired right now. It is troublesome though...

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    First, are these "Homeland Response Forces" comprised of US citizens entirely or are they UN in nature?
    Personally I have little time for the "Oathkeepers".

I see it as a slight on my Honor that someone thinks I need reminded what my Oath is for one. And then the fact that I may have broken my Oath is another rub...
    The simple fact that there are many out there that don't know, understand or care about the oath as long as they get their tiny little paychecks is enough for me to see the value of oath-keepers.
    Every State has had these NG Response teams for decades. I forget the Acronym for them right now. They have been used every time Our States has had a Flood, Blizzard, Ice Storm, etc... They are used to coordinate Large events where there is an Jurisdictional overlap also. Like the Brickyard or the Indy...
    Also in the past, the STATE has maintained control of and authority over their guard with federal control only in a case of NATIONAL EMERGENCY. Recently, the feds have taken control of the national guard making this VERY worrisome.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    First, are these "Homeland Response Forces" comprised of US citizens entirely or are they UN in nature?

The simple fact that there are many out there that don't know, understand or care about the oath as long as they get their tiny little paychecks is enough for me to see the value of oath-keepers.
    Also in the past, the STATE has maintained control of and authority over their guard with federal control only in a case of NATIONAL EMERGENCY. Recently, the feds have taken control of the national guard making this VERY worrisome.

One thing to remember about people who will do whatever so long as they get paid is that the sword cuts both ways; they will do nothing if they are not gettting paid. People who worship money are vulnerable in lots of different ways.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I'm guessing they will hold zones 1,2,3, parts of 5. The Georgia, Texas, and Missouri units are TOAST. Utah zones 8, 10 will be long and difficult to predict, but guerrilla tactics should be pretty effective there and before anyone says there's no honor in that, screw honor give me freedom.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Executive Order 13528 of January 11, 2010​
    Establishment of the Council of Governors​
    By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the
    laws of the United States of America, including section 1822 of the National
    Defense Authorization Act of 2008 (Public Law 110–181), and in order
    to strengthen further the partnership between the Federal Government and
    State governments to protect our Nation and its people and property, it
    is hereby ordered as follows:​
    Section 1.​
    Council of Governors.

(a) There is established a Council of Governors (Council). The Council
    shall consist of 10 State Governors appointed by the President (Members),
    of whom no more than five shall be of the same political party. The term
    of service for each Member appointed to serve on the Council shall be
    2 years, but a Member may be reappointed for additional terms.
    (b) The President shall designate two Members, who shall not be members
    of the same political party, to serve as Co-Chairs of the Council.​
    Sec. 2.​
    Functions. The Council shall meet at the call of the Secretary of
    Defense or the Co-Chairs of the Council to exchange views, information,
    or advice with the Secretary of Defense; the Secretary of Homeland Security;
    the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism;
    the Assistant to the President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Engagement;
    the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and
    Americas’ Security Affairs; the Commander, United States Northern Command;
    the Chief, National Guard Bureau; the Commandant of the Coast
    Guard; and other appropriate officials of the Department of Homeland Security
    and the Department of Defense, and appropriate officials of other executive
    departments or agencies as may be designated by the Secretary of
    Defense or the Secretary of Homeland Security. Such views, information,
    or advice shall concern:
    (a) matters involving the National Guard of the various States;
    (b) homeland defense;
    (c) civil support;
    (d) synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities
    in the United States; and
    (e) other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland

defense, and civil support activities

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I work with the public at my job and anytime I find a fellow veteran or active duty member. I always talk to them about the oath. I ask them if they now what the oath keepers are. Well 2 days ago this national guard guy came in. We got to talking and I gave him a hypethetical. I asked him what if the military found out there was some harmful chemical in the gulf were millions would have to be manditory evacuated, which in itself is unconstitutional. I asked him what would he do if the military told him that first they had to go in and confiscate all the weapons before the evacuation would begin, would he do it? He said Yes because at the end of the day he is getting paid. I have meet lots of oath keepers at rallies, but I have never meet one at work and I usually get lots of military
    I hope you then told him it would be a unfortuante that a National Guardsman would be shot trying to execute an unconstitutional order....:draw::patriot:

Contrary to many members beleifs, I think that most military and NG would be all to willing to go along with any number of unconstitutional orders because they are trained to follow orders, pay, don't see the issue.....:cool:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Good luck finding Chicago with that map. From the looks of it they've placed Chicago somewhere around South Bend.

Gubment education at it's finest! :rolleyes:

I'm certain that the "Leaders" know where Chicago is. Obamaination might make that the new Capitol. He already has his own logo, the 1st president to have one.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm guessing they will hold zones 1,2,3, parts of 5. The Georgia, Texas, and Missouri units are TOAST. Utah zones 8, 10 will be long and difficult to predict, but guerrilla tactics should be pretty effective there and before anyone says there's no honor in that, screw honor give me freedom.
    :patriot: rep'd

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    I hope you then told him it would be a unfortuante that a National Guardsman would be shot trying to execute an unconstitutional order....:draw::patriot:

Contrary to many members beleifs, I think that most military and NG would be all to willing to go along with any number of unconstitutional orders because they are trained to follow orders, pay, don't see the issue.....:cool:

right after he said that I got busy and had to get back to work. Thats what I was thinking though. I am sure I will see him again.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia

I don't know, but the national guard sure seems to be training with foreign troops on our soil lately alongside of the boyscouts or explorers.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9dpDbIWOr0&feature=popt1dus16"]YouTube - Infowars Exclusive: Operation Vigilant Guard - Chicago 2010 1/3[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ4-csFrti0&feature=related"]YouTube - Infowars Exclusive: Operation Vigilant Guard - Chicago 2010 2/3[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0fQjOv6en4&feature=related"]YouTube - Infowars Exclusive: Operation Vigilant Guard - Chicago 2010 3/3[/ame]

Top Bottom