• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I am hoping to take a direct hands on approach (literally) I have applied for the U.S. Border patrol. My appointment is in a couple weeks for testing.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I am hoping to take a direct hands on approach (literally) I have applied for the U.S. Border patrol. My appointment is in a couple weeks for testing.

im thinking about going that route after i get out of the army. seems like its not that bad of a gig.

personally, i dont understand why we care what goes on in mexico. why should mexican lawlessness affect american policy? its illegal to jump the border, its illegal to buy/sell drugs, its illegal to molest children...yet lots of people still partake in those activities. people are going to do what they are going to do, regardless of laws or what some pos in washington says. the only people getting hosed out of semiauto hi-cap weapons are people who actually abide by the law. is someone that much less likely to be crazy and kill people for no reason just bc they dont have an ar15 or an ak? jfk got killed with a bolt action rifle. im half way around the world and i pray to god every night that nothing gets pushed through congress before i get home and get a chance to buy a couple guns....its really starting to look like i shouldnt have sold the ones i had before i left...sigh.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    I am not worried about the ban. I am worried about the upcoming registration, unconstitutional raids into private homes and the enslavement of Americans. If you plan on loosing your guns in a boating accident then don't bother buying anymore save what is left for the rest of us.
    It was only a matter of time before the attack on our rights picked up speed again. They were waiting on an excuse/a reason, now they have some lacky Mexican reporter to help them out. Actually it is a pretty clever plan and I have to give them credit for that.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I am not worried about the ban. I am worried about the upcoming registration, unconstitutional raids into private homes and the enslavement of Americans. If you plan on loosing your guns in a boating accident then don't bother buying anymore save what is left for the rest of us.
    It was only a matter of time before the attack on our rights picked up speed again. They were waiting on an excuse/a reason, now they have some lacky Mexican reporter to help them out. Actually it is a pretty clever plan and I have to give them credit for that.

:+1: Britton, I couldn't agree more with you. THAT is the truly scary part about all of this mess.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Maybe we can head this thing off if we all take a pledge to stop giving our AK's and AR's to members of the Mexican drug cartels. I mean, if I had a nickel for every time a Mexican drug cartel soldier asked me for an AR and I said, "Sure, why not, take this one," and handed him a weapong and a handful of magazines, well, you know?

So please, please, take this pledge: Next time you're tempted to give that battle weapon to a Mexican criminal, just say no, even if his big brown eyes tear up, and his lip quivers. It's better for all of us if we'll stop doing this, and then the Attorney General won't have such a good reason to take them away from us.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Maybe we can head this thing off if we all take a pledge to stop giving our AK's and AR's to members of the Mexican drug cartels. I mean, if I had a nickel for every time a Mexican drug cartel soldier asked me for an AR and I said, "Sure, why not, take this one," and handed him a weapong and a handful of magazines, well, you know?

So please, please, take this pledge: Next time you're tempted to give that battle weapon to a Mexican criminal, just say no, even if his big brown eyes tear up, and his lip quivers. It's better for all of us if we'll stop doing this, and then the Attorney General won't have such a good reason to take them away from us.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    why not just create a functional boarder patrol? It will cost less and its very much needed to prevent spill over violence. 2 razor wire fences with a minefield in between and an armed guard every 500-1000 yards is not that expensive.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    well if they pull off a weapons ban, hopefully the mexican cartels will return the favor and sell our rifles back to us...

pdg45acp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Kokomo
    Do you remember those people who said Obama wouln't take our guns?

Where are they now.

From ABC News

ABC News: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

The Obama administration will seek to reinstate the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 during the Bush administration, Attorney General Eric Holder said today.
    abc_assault_holder_090225_mn.jpg

Wednesday Attorney General Eric Holder said that
    the Obama administration will seek to reinstitute
    the assault weapons ban which expired in 2004
    during the Bush administration.
    (AP Photos/ABC News Graphic )

"As President Obama indicated during the campaign, there are just a few gun-related changes that we would like to make, and among them would be to reinstitute the ban on the sale of assault weapons," Holder told reporters.
    Holder said that putting the ban back in place would not only be a positive move by the United States, it would help cut down on the flow of guns going across the border into Mexico, which is struggling with heavy violence among drug cartels along the border.
    "I think that will have a positive impact in Mexico, at a minimum." Holder said at a news conference on the arrest of more than 700 people in a drug enforcement crackdown on Mexican drug cartels operating in the U.S.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Silly politicians. Why don't they just pass a law to make it illegal for drug cartel members to own guns? Wait, wait, wait, I have it. Why don't they require drug cartel members to register as drug cartel members?

Geez, if I can solve the problem so easily, why is it so hard for the government to do it?

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Silly politicians. Why don't they just pass a law to make it illegal for drug cartel members to own guns? Wait, wait, wait, I have it. Why don't they require drug cartel members to register as drug cartel members?

Geez, if I can solve the problem so easily, why is it so hard for the government to do it?

While they are at it maybe they could get them to register the drugs too.:D

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    It was only a matter of time before the attack on our rights picked up speed again. They were waiting on an excuse/a reason, now they have some lackey Mexican reporter to help them out. Actually it is a pretty clever plan and I have to give them credit for that.

:+1:and repped

Obama and the gun homophobes are very clever and calculating. They know that an AWB by itself will not rid the US of its "Evil Guns". We will see legislation on all fronts and Executive Orders signed by Obama. Bans on weapon and ammunition importation, Firearms and ammunition taxes, firearms insurance requirements, mandatory Federal firearms required training, end of LTCH nationwide, lawsuits on gun manufacturers, FFL's, the so called ammunition encoding, gun registration, reeducation of the populace (working on the youth) and finally gun confiscation. They will work the Interstate Commerce Clause and RICO statutes until we are tired, old and gray and give up the fight. They will squeeze the hold out states with threatened denial of Federal Funds and our elected representatives will fold like cheap suits. This is a war and we are losing the battle, thru apathy. It's time to stop sending the same old on the take Representatives to the Statehouse, White House and Congress. :xmad:

Stand Up and make your Voice heard :patriot:

Top Bottom