• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    That is sickening. Many of those were a labor of love from men and women who were supporting a cause. Imagine the stories those pieces would tell if they could talk. For shame...

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    there are no words known to man to describe how horrible this is

Why?
    I understand it's a shame, but those guns were never going to be imported and never going to be used again, ain't war hell. Out with the old in with the new I say.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Send them to IndyGunworks, he'll fix them.

They would probably run better than originals if he got his hands on em. :rockwoot:

My guess is that this location was forgotten for a few years, because I cant see how a pile of guns like that didn't end up on the black market. I mean come on, Vietnam isn't exactly the most law abiding civilization.......

Last edited:

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This reminds me of a story told to me buy a guy I used to work with. He said he was in the navy during gulf war 1. Can't remeber exactly when he said this happened but it was some time after the Barreta was adopted. He was on a detail that was tasked with recording serial #'s of militarty 1911's then dumping them in the ocean! He said many of them were un issued and some were in nice walnut presentation cases. All now soaking in salt water. Just think about the boost to the miltary budget if those were resold to the civillian market. I'd have bought one! :(

Elvis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Geez guys, do you get the same feelings when you go to the local junkyard?

yes i do.. even an old pinto station wagon has a story behind it.

i cant imagine the hell that the people that used these weapons went through. a lot of storys laying around that place..

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Geez guys, do you get the same feelings when you go to the local junkyard?
    Yes. Any Ford vehicle rotting away in a junk yard makes me sad, especially if it is a truck. I've literally shed a tear for a few trucks I've watched being loaded onto the flatbed headed for the crusher.
    there are no words known to man to describe how horrible this is..

I know.

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    That hurt to look at. Im sure there are several diamonds in the rought there. Did the artical say where that place is? Maybe time for a ninja mission!

Count Blackula

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    South Bend
    Guess it all depends on contents and frame of mind. We (majority of INGO members on this US board) see this as a shame since 99% of those items we can not have (legal or illegaly) due to the scarcity of the items.

Yet on the other side of the world these items are a dime a dozen and they are seen like any other tool as just a basic tool.
    It sure says something about the current state of America when we only wish we could get our hands on those guns. :( What happened to the land of the free?

In any case, that is a sad sight to see.

Top Bottom