• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    You will have to do better than that to see my surprized look.

Like tell me that she told truth or something.

Bigbuck5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Arcadia, IN
    I'm shocked! On a serious note, she's not that convincing a liar, it was pretty obvious if you watched any of her testimony. Problem is proving it.

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    Only the little guys pay a price for that. Every single one of them is a liar, a cheat, and a hypocrite. These people answer to NO ONE and they know it. Until the people of this country hold the accountable, it wont change.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I can believe she signed off on reduced embassy security without seeing it; I doubt she reads ANYTHING she signs; a defense mechanism left over from her days at the Rose Law firm when she was apparently unconscious for her entire tenure there.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Now CNN has it.

House GOP Benghazi report says Clinton signed off on security reduction – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

I'd love for her to run. I honestly think she would lose, because of how inept she is.

Granted, that didn't flesh out in 2012, but in her case... I don't know, it may work

I agree with you in how inept she is but so many idiots view her as a saint who could do nothing wrong. I do not know how a sane person could see her as a leader. I sure hope she gets shown for what she is. I still believe they intentionally allowed the embassy attack to occur for political bennefit. We all know Obama would gladly hang Clinton out to dry in a second as she would him. But it looks like because she was so stupid they slipped one past her so now she is the one left partially responsible for the dead. But they would still vote Barry back into office for a 3rd term if they could. Idiots!

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    Bill lied cause he was embarrassed about getting a BJ from an ugly woman. Hillary is just trying to catch up. I lost what tiny ounce, if that, of respect for her when she made the "what difference does it make" sentence. I was in a USO at the time, you should have seen the reaction from all those in there, including a 1 star.

Top Bottom