• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I have seen this video a couple of times but decided I wanted to share with everyone who might not have seen it. The more I watch guys on youtube show off their old USGI 45's the more i want one for myself. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHw8RhqZT4s]YouTube - 1911 WWII Colt Close-Up[/ame]

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Old 1911s

Thats cool ,I have always wanted a WWII vintage 1911, maybe someday I will find one that fits my budget.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I would love to have a old USGI Colt 1911
    draw.gif
    I know right!!:D The first time I got the chance to fire one was my friend's dad's Union Switch & Signal 1911A1, and I had the biggest smile on my face. I enjoyed firing that pistol more then when I first fired a Desert Eagle.:ar15:

Here's another video from a guy I am subscribed too who has two Colt 1911 arsenal rebuilds along with a near mint US&S.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5cuKpHnOTQ[/ame]

60Driver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Great vid of a great old warhorse. Of my small collection of 1911's a Remington Rand holds a VERY special place. Sadly (or gladly depending on your POV) it is arsenal refinished mint, so I have for now decided to keep it a safe queen which goes against every fiber of my being! I just wish it could tell me where it has been!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Hickok 45 has some great videos but I enjoy the glock videos the best... I am a big glock fan but I will check this one out too....I already subscribe to him on youtube but I havent watched this video

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I would love to have a old USGI Colt 1911 :draw:

Awww, don't waste your time. Remember that most people on here claim that you are lucky to be able to fire one round in a row with a 1911 since they are so malfunction prone. I guess that's why they had such a limited time of being a service-issued pistol!

:rolleyes:

karodger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Northside Indy/Lafayette
    Great video! gotta love Hickok45! My girlfriends dad had a very similar gun that was carried in the pacific during WWII. Definitely was grinning ear to ear when we went out to shoot it! Neither one of us could hit the broad side of a barn with that thing tho! haha :)

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Nice, I notice it also has a 1911A1 trigger on it.

Here's another Hicock45 video showing off his Reproduction 1918 Colt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJNXIZ3qsaA]YouTube - 1911 WWI Colt Replica (Close-Up)[/ame]

Top Bottom