• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Hi there, I just had to join up as I stumbled across this site while looking for additional places to buy ammo/firearms in Indy.

After browsing the site for quite a while and reading around a hundred posts across four or five of the forums I decided I would join up and +Bookmark!

Outstanding site and resource for Indiana Gun Owners. In addition to taking away quite a bit of information I look forward to adding my :twocents: where it is relevant!

Safe Shooting!

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    :welcome:from New Haven.
    Thanks for the welcome Sartwell,

I actually have family up your direction and my Brother in Law and I have talked about going shooting next time I'm up that direction.

I'd welcome a PM with safe (I prefer to stay away from the dual wielding rapid fire cowboy's while I practice) and clean locations for shooting around that neck of the woods(if such a thing exists) if you know of any.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Welcome, SSD! I guess I've already introduced you to the rep system ;)

Yes, I must say I was quite surprised when I saw the bold text under my log in information.

Thanks for the +rep and Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, it is really a very nice community you have here with a wealth of information that I'm enjoying quite a bit!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom