• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'm with ELMO; it's a lot of fun and you can't argue with the price. I put a 1 X 43 red/green dot on it and a bipod, Picked up a few extra factory mags, as well as a MagPro 15 round mag.

I don't care what it looks like as long as it continues to shoot well.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Any opinions on the Hi Point Carbine? Reliability and so forth,.. it is really cheap and would like to add one to my collection.....
    I really like my .45 pistol, but I have never shot any of the carbines. You won't find a better warranty or customer service, I can tell you that.

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    You will love the Hi-Point Carbine. Got mine in a trade and was planning on selling it till I took it out and shot it. Very accurate and a blast to shoot. I didn,t like the original stock, too ugly and uncomfortable to shoot. Bought the ATI stock and added a Leapers dot sight. We have alot of fun with it.

100_5069.jpg

jmildoc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    South of Indy (in the woods)
    You will love the Hi-Point Carbine. Got mine in a trade and was planning on selling it till I took it out and shot it. Very accurate and a blast to shoot. I didn,t like the original stock, too ugly and uncomfortable to shoot. Bought the ATI stock and added a Leapers dot sight. We have alot of fun with it.

100_5069.jpg
    this one is sweet!!!! Exactly what I want!!! how much was that stock??

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Have had mine for a couple years... old Planet of the Apes stock that I sprayed w/textured OD & Sightmark dot sight. Put about 200 rounds through it so far, flawless.

Decent accuracy as well. I shoot with a retired LEO & a group of guys on Monday nights & they were pleasantly surprised by its performance.

For an inexpensive HD carbine or fun gun it can't be beat. Biggest downfall is the AWB friendly mag; if HiPoint made these to accept S&W or Glock mags it'd b da bomb.

And if anyone could fabricate a bersa-style drum mag for it, they'd make a fortune.

web1.jpg

web3.jpg

web4.jpg

jghelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    May 12, 2010
    logansport IN
    man ill tell ya those things are like an ak 47 ...they just keep going and going . Never had one problem with em ..just dont leave it in the sun to long ..lol

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    Well I'm the odd one....I like the 9mm in it's original stock. I shoot the hell out it and it cries for more.:yesway: $175 to $200 for the original model....about $230 for the newer model.

Top Bottom