• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • s&wluvr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    LaPorte/Michigan City area
    Is anyone aware of high capacity magazines and grip extensions for the S&W M&P 45c? I found some at Blythe's in Valpo, but they were only 10 rd capacity. It seems a bit expensive to pay $40 to add only 2 rounds plus they didn't think that S&W made grip extensions even for those.

Also, I'd like to add a Crimson Trace laser to it, but from everything that I have read so far, it's not available. Any info will be appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

jbell_64

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Mitchell
    I know for the 9 and the 40 compacts that the full size mags will slide right in and X grips makes a rubber grip extention that slides onto the full size mag.

hoosier_sully

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Valparaiso
    X grips is coming out with a model for the 45c. It will work with the 10 round magazine to make your compact grip more like their mid/full-size. S&W makes a 14 rounder for the full size with a x-grip on it, but you will have to get creative as to how to fill the rest of the void on the compact. With a 14 round magazine installed on a compact you will probably be able to use a 2 hands on the grip. Keep in mind that is the trade off to keeping the grip on the 45 slim. The way I look at it is this. I can still carry the same, if not more rounds, in the M&P than I could in a 1911. Not to mention the whole package is lighter, and easier to conceal. I'll take that trade off and just carry 10 rounders as spares. If I need 19 rounds of 45acp, I really need a rifle.

Top Bottom