Here we go again .. And they wonder why we don't respect them ...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Ex-cop says he helped cover up Katrina shootings - Yahoo! News

Officer gives chaotic first-hand account of Danziger shooting

Corrupt_Traffic_Cop_Cartoon_tn.jpg

bentcop.jpg
    AND IF THAT FAILS .. I'LL JUST SHOOT YOU

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Must have been a slow news day. The only LEO bash stories worth reporting were a 5 year old story about New Orleans and a SWAT raid that wasn't. You JBTs need to step it up (yes, it should have been purple but I'm too tired).

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    This is a Federal investigation on a legitimate wire service ... the AP ... did I make a satirical comment via pictures and statement ... Yes .
    This is done on any number of situations and topics .
    If that is against the rules .. seeing how it's done on a daily basis .. well then I guess that the premise of the free flow of information and opinion may be stifled here .
    Thanks
    Duncan

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Especially cool being posted at the same time as the TH officer died.
    Well........
    He just HAD to get that "late breaking news" out here for everyone to see.
    After all we can't have any sympathy for a fallen Officer get in the way of his saving America from the evil Gubment. :n00b:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Ex-cop says he helped cover up Katrina shootings

By MICHAEL KUNZELMAN - Associated Press | AP – 6 hrs ago

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    The incident might have happened 5 years ago, but the news story that Duncan posted is sort of "breaking news" - since it was just reported on 6 hours ago.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    OTOH, it is heartening that this is happening.

Who knew that the rule of law would visit New Orleans in a dirty police shooting? Get this out for all to see--the sunlight will disinfect.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Well........
    He just HAD to get that "late breaking news" out here for everyone to see.
    After all we can't have any sympathy for a fallen Officer get in the way of his saving America from the evil Gubment. :n00b:

Come on now, a TH Indiana Officer was just murdered a couple hours ago. This is a "breaking new story" about something that happened in Louisiana 5 years ago.

It just saddens me that even hours after an Officer was murdered, some piece of garbage has to go and post this crap that happened years ago hundreds of miles away.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Come on now, a TH Indiana Officer was just murdered a couple hours ago. This is a "breaking new story" about something that happened in Louisiana 5 years ago.

It just saddens me that even hours after an Officer was murdered, some piece of garbage has to go and post this crap that happened years ago hundreds of miles away.

The story was released only a few hours ago. What does the death of an officer doing his duty have to do with the faults of officers who disgrace the badge that that brave soul will wear to his grave? Why are the two even being related? Are we supposed to hold a moratorium whenever an officer dies, even if the event being discussed is, as you pointed out, so utterly unrelated the two cannot be compared?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This is a "breaking new story" about something that happened in Louisiana 5 years ago.

This story, regardless of its age, is about a landmark political event, the shooting of citizens by law enforcement during a natural disaster.

It was covered up and now the gears of the criminal justice system are grinding. New Orleans will not get away with killing another innocent man.

I am certain that the Terre Haute officer considered that he was serving justice and justice is what will transpire here. I note there is no prohibition on commenting on the officer's death in other threads. As well, I note that there is no prohibition on INGO on discussing police officers or police actions when an innocent citizen is gunned down by police.

I do not consider any fellow INGOer posting a relevant political topic to be garbage.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    OTOH, it is heartening that this is happening.

Who knew that the rule of law would visit New Orleans in a dirty police shooting? Get this out for all to see--the sunlight will disinfect.

I remember discussing this once or twice before. I agree that they will hopefully get to the bottom of it and punish all the ones involved in the shooting and the cover up.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois

The story was released only a few hours ago. What does the death of an officer doing his duty have to do with the faults of officers who disgrace the badge that that brave soul will wear to his grave? Why are the two even being related? Are we supposed to hold a moratorium whenever an officer dies, even if the event being discussed is, as you pointed out, so utterly unrelated the two cannot be compared?

This story, regardless of its age, is about a landmark political event, the shooting of citizens by law enforcement during a natural disaster.

It was covered up and now the gears of the criminal justice system are grinding. New Orleans will not get away with killing another innocent man.

I am certain that the Terre Haute officer considered that he was serving justice and justice is what will transpire here. I note there is no prohibition on commenting on the officer's death in other threads. As well, I note that there is no prohibition on INGO on discussing police officers or police actions when an innocent citizen is gunned down by police.

I do not consider any fellow INGOer posting a relevant political topic to be garbage.

I am in agreement that the story is valid. The thread title along with the pics in the OP are uncalled for. ESPECIALLY in light of the recent murder of an Indiana Officer.

Top Bottom