• ...and so much more!
  • glockfanjohn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Northeastern Ohio
    5.11 Tactical

Our tremendous growth has created the ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic, outgoing, customer driven Sales Representative in the following areas:

Indiana/Kentucky

This position will be wholly responsible for established accounts and driving new business in the assigned territory.
    The ideal candidate will be willing to take on new challenges, have a proven record for producing results, be willing to learn and grow with the company, and find rewards in increasing market share and providing exceptional service to our valued customers.

Extensive travel involved within area selling directly to officers, Equipment dealers, Corrections departments, and government agencies. Base salary, aggressive commission, and expense allowance provided. Sky is the limit for the aggressive sales person. Must be able to work independently from your home base.

A minimum of 5 years previous consumer products outside sales experience in a B2B environment a must. Law enforcement or military experience desired. Valid driver�s license and clear DMV record required.

We take great pride in our products and our employees. In turn, we desire employees who want to succeed and grow with the company.

Pease send me PM if you qualify.

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    Need a roofer licensed/bonded in Portage, IN

Hey guys:

Got a call from my insurance company...I'm in need of a roofer that is licensed and bonded in Portage, Indiana to re-roof the shed. If you are interested, please call me at 219.364.6229.

Thanks,

Erick

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    --HELP WANTED--

Someone to cut the grass once a month on an empty lot (50' x 100').
    Location of lot is in Michigan City, IN (2 mins from the Light House Outlet Mall).
    Will pay $20 each month for this service.

Please PM me for additional details.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I need a really good machinist to build me a needed part for my maglite build...still working on drawing, need to get a quote for a 27.7mm by 34.2mm piece.

Edit: email me at cdrake261@gmail.com to get a hold of me

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I need a phone IT guy.

My office is in Frankfort and I am changing my phone service over to Comcast from At&T. Had the install/ change over scheduled and the guy came out and informed me that I need to have my IT guy there at the same time or shortly after to get the phones hooked up. The way I understand it they change the service over, put the router in so the cable gets transferred to phone lines and then my guy is supposed to divvy that out to the existing phone lines. It is becoming harder than I thought to find someone to do this since most people that do this actually work for At&T or similar Co. :dunno:

I have 3 lines, not changing actual numbers, not trying to change the phone "network" itself (meaning I'm not running new or additional lines, just hooking the existing network up to a new source). I cannot imagine this will involve running any lines through walls. If you cannot tell I'm not intelligent enough about the subject matter to describe the project well. I need to farm this one out.:):
    PM would be the best way to reach me.
    Ideally I need to schedule this on a Thursday afternoon, or a Friday. The painful thing about this is that I will have to coordinate schedules with Comcast install guys, a pre-scheduled time for At&T to stop service, my IT guy (you) and at a time that it doesn't totally shut down my office. :xmad:

You guys know a guy?

Last edited:

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    One of my businesses is building custom homes. We are always on the lookout for good quality subcontractors, in all phases of new home construction. Interested in getting on our list? Give me a call or PM. 7965973

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    My mom and dad needs new siding on thier two story house and large garage, other contractors either pass up for more easier jobs or want an incredibly large amount of money. They really need this done before cold weather hits. You can give my mom a call at (812) 343-3680, my dad at (812) 343-3490, or the house phone at (812) 657-3410 anytime really soon. My dad can help(he doesn't like heights though) and I can help providing my schedule allows.

Open carry is acceptable if you are responsible and sensible....oh did I mention they need this done soon? Tell them that Caleb sent you and you are from INGO.

jeepville

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    New Castle
    I have a 1985 Jeep CJ7 With a leaking Automatic transmission. It is just sitting in my garage and all the fluid leaks out slowly. I replaced the pan filter and seal to see if that would fix it and it did not. Dont know where else it could leak from. It is also almost impossible to shift out of park if it is not on completely flat ground.
    I would like to learn how to fix it but have never messed with transmissions. I don't want to take it to a tranny shop as they are expensive and this is my toy and money is tight.
    If someone would come over and help I could pay you something reasonable or bring it to your house or shop and help and pay something reasonable.
    It is a 1985 Jeep CJ7 with a straight 6 and 4spd automatic. I am in Indianapolis on the northside at 71st & Keystone
    Thanks Josh

Last edited:

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Jeepville... Transmissions has lots of parts inside, a whole lots of parts. I would come and help, but I'd be afraid to not get everything just right. Do you have a high quality repair manual on your specific jeep? That would be extremely beneficial as will ampule amount of counter/table top space. This isn't a job to be rushed...

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    Anyone Finish Drywall?

I'm looking for someone to finish drywall that is already hung. It doesnt have to be fast, as I am working on part of it a couple evenings a week a couple hours at a time. But If someone can come in and knock out a room or two I could make a gun trade or pay cash. I'm trying to get this place liveable by Christmas. Let me know if you are interested...

This can be an evening or weekend project for someone. Some of the walls only need sanded and a 2nd or 3rd coat to be ready for paint...

DaddyFixSemi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Princeton, In
    to jeepville,

when the jeep is sitting in the garage, where on the floor is the fluid landing ie front of trans , middle of it or the rear of it.

now as to the problem of it not wanting to shift out of park, was, is the trans full of oil when this happened(s) or is the tranny low on fluid?

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'm looking for someone to finish drywall that is already hung. It doesnt have to be fast, as I am working on part of it a couple evenings a week a couple hours at a time. But If someone can come in and knock out a room or two I could make a gun trade or pay cash. I'm trying to get this place liveable by Christmas. Let me know if you are interested...

This can be an evening or weekend project for someone. Some of the walls only need sanded and a 2nd or 3rd coat to be ready for paint...

Gun trade, eh?

ws98ta

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Looking for someone to give me a quote on putting in some chain link fencing.
    Located in Greenwood, In.
    Pm me your info and I will call you with the specifics.

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    looking for a plumber who isnt goin to screw me! i have a leaking water line underground...i think it is either under my front patio or under the slab in my house. would like a quote to find the leak first then another quote to fix it. depending on where the leak is i can do this myself. pm me with any responses...thanks!

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I am the sales coordinator for a local Indianapolis construction and electrical company. We are currently hiring for the construction side of the house. If you are have experience with the following please pm me. Welding, overhead doors, concrete, demo, loading dock equipment installation. We do travel alot so let me know whether or not you can travel. This would not disqualify you but will let me know how to proceed, we have some guys working 70+ hours a week to let you know what to expect.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I am the sales coordinator for a local Indianapolis construction and electrical company. We are currently hiring for the construction side of the house. If you are have experience with the following please pm me. Welding, overhead doors, concrete, demo, loading dock equipment installation. We do travel alot so let me know whether or not you can travel. This would not disqualify you but will let me know how to proceed, we have some guys working 70+ hours a week to let you know what to expect.

I used to mig weld, but can learn to do just about anything...

Top Bottom