• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Looking for someone to strip, repair necessary parts, of our deck. A powerful powerwasher MIGHT do it; I don't have the time to try it. May need chemicals as there are several layers of paint and sealant that need to go.

PM me with questions.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    I'm looking for the following for my home in Indy:

1) HVAC system replacement for 4400 sq ft home. 2 zone sytem featuring a 5T central air conditioner and a 135K BTU 80% gas furance for the 1st floor and then a 2nd system with a 3T air conditioner and electric furnace in attic. Looking to replace A/C units with heat pumps and a 95% efficient gas furnace.

2) Siding replacement for 2nd story. No vinyl/aluminium. Custom home requiring good stuff

3) Interior painting-Painting that will include a vaulted foyer

4) Landscaping installation-weed barrier, river rock, and plants installed

5) Carpet installation in the neighborhood of 2k sq ft. Carpet will be purchased wholesale from Dalton, GA and then shipped to a warehouse. Installer will need to pick up and install.

Shoot me a PM if these are your expertise and you have references.

Thanks.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'm looking for the following for my home in Indy:

1) HVAC system replacement for 4400 sq ft home. 2 zone sytem featuring a 5T central air conditioner and a 135K BTU 80% gas furance for the 1st floor and then a 2nd system with a 3T air conditioner and electric furnace in attic. Looking to replace A/C units with heat pumps and a 95% efficient gas furnace.

2) Siding replacement for 2nd story. No vinyl/aluminium. Custom home requiring good stuff

3) Interior painting-Painting that will include a vaulted foyer

4) Landscaping installation-weed barrier, river rock, and plants installed

5) Carpet installation in the neighborhood of 2k sq ft. Carpet will be purchased wholesale from Dalton, GA and then shipped to a warehouse. Installer will need to pick up and install.

Shoot me a PM if these are your expertise and you have references.

Thanks.

My relative does good carpeting work....he works for carpet one, ask for Tim Mills.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    Gel Coating and Powder coating

need 4 of these done, You must be a bad ass these are very pricey.

Call if ya can shoot me a price on 4. Just the tops need done and the bottoms will need powder coated.
    Fiberglass top, aluminum bottom.
    Tulip%20Chair%20with%20Arms.jpg3d25f3e7-b62e-4bf5-8697-85b2c8df9524Larger.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I need some trousers hemmed to a specific inseam. Preferably in the Crawfordsville area. I did some googling and found one drycleaner that might do it, but I'd like some options.

Thanks!

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Any Indy area plumbers interested in a side job. Looking to replace 2 spigots and possibly add a shut off to them in my garage on southeast side of Indy.

Sybaris

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Need some sandblasting done. Have two 7 foot iron decorative posts for railing and two sets of iron steps with railing attached. can be delivered and can send pics for quote. near Martinsville thanks

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Plant Maintainance - Plastic Lumber/Extrutions.

My company is building a new plant east of Pittsburgh PA. We are looking for a lead Plant Maintenance - Plastic Lumber/Extrusions.

If you have plastic lumber or extrusion experience and are willing to move to Western PA, this is a great company to work for. Great benefits & health insurance.

Send me a PM with any questions. I am not the person doing the hiring, but can answer questions and put you in touch with the right people in my company.

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    The apartment complex I work for in Carmel (Carmel Landing) is looking for a contractor to paint apartments and also a cleaning crew to clean before move-ins. They are looking for someone reliable and fairly priced and you will get steady business. If interested please pm me and I will put you in touch with the maintenance supervisor.
    Thanks

chato

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Jeffersonville
    I removed some wall paper and have been slowly working at repairing the walls before painting. what would be a reasonable price to pay someone to do a good job? square footage is 6X12.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Anyone in the Greenfield/Hancock County/East Indy area that welds that could help me out? My 98 F150 has a broken weld on the aftermarket exhaust. One of the welds is broke right between the 2 brackets so I figured I'd reach out to the INGO crowd before heading to an exhaust shop. Thanks in advance!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I am in need of a GOOD auto transmission man to rebuild and beef up a transmission in an '87 Mustang GT Conv. AOD.
    Right now it's shifting too fast and the OD isn't engaging at all.
    Putting a little more HP under the hood and need the tranny to hold up.

Last edited:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My work is currently looking for Field Technicians for construction materials testing. This position requires work on commercial construction projects and mainly deals with testing and inspection of concrete, soil, asphalt, and reinforcing steel. Construction experience is a plus, but not necessary. All training is performed in-house.

ACI Certified Concrete Field Testing Technicians are a big plus, but we offer to pay for the certification for qualified employees.

I am not the supervisor for this position and do not know the actual wage, I know it is an hourly position with starting pay in the ballpark of $10-12/hr. Any questions feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you asap.

Edit: This is for the Indy area, travel of approx. 1 hour from Indy may be required. Time & mileage is reimbursed for all travel expenses.

Bump. Still looking for people. Construction experience of any kind is a plus!

Bump again. We are gearing up for a busy fall/winter season (weird in the construction industry) and have a lot of jobs on the horizon.

We are also looking for a Geotechnical Engineer and a Laboratory Technician as well. I have job descriptions of these positions as well if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    SANDBLASTER!!!!

I have some very high end chairs that need the base, post, and swivel mech , blasted.

These need finessing and care, $$$$ if your a bad ass and know what to do I could use your help before they go to the powder booth.

Indy area or around.
    Lemme know I can provide details.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    SANDBLASTER!!!!

I have some very high end chairs that need the base, post, and swivel mech , blasted.

These need finessing and care, $$$$ if your a bad ass and know what to do I could use your help before they go to the powder booth.

Indy area or around.
    Lemme know I can provide details.

Mr. Miner 317-442-6158 He is in Danville and does large machinery and may be a delicate type.

Another is Mobile Sandblasting 765-967-2828. Just seen this guy's work, don't know him or where he is located. He does all kinds of delicate stuff.......like signs, headstones, etc.

Top Bottom