• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The elite has the beavertail grip and the short reset trigger if I remember correctly.

Comes down to whichever feels better in your hand.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    feel them, buy the one that feels better, the biggest differance between the two is the grip, one has the hogue g10, and the other has the e2 grip, both have night sights, both have a rail, unless you have bear hands the beavertail shouldnt matter, that leaves the srt as being the deciding factor, and if you like the srt, buy the elite, and if you like the g10 grip, buy the extreme OR if you like both, buy the extreme and have sig convert it to the srt (thats 100.00 for sig to do it)

but be careful, sigs are addictive! they're like potato chips...you cant have just one!

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    They both have the SRT from what I'm reading so it's basically the grips and the beaver tail on the elite. Does any one have experience with the grips and or have a preference?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    They both have the SRT from what I'm reading so it's basically the grips and the beaver tail on the elite. Does any one have experience with the grips and or have a preference?

my bad, yes they both have the srt, now its to the grip, ive never shot the g10 grips, but they are rough, i think a long range day might chew up your hands, my m11a1 has the sandpaper type plastic grip thats on the enhanced elite, but they are not the reduced grip like the e2(same panel, but not the same size) its a good grip, but i think im going to change to the hogue soft rubber, most of my handguns wear those, they feel good, and give a good grip,

you can change the grips on the extreme, but you cant on the e2, you need a special tool for that, and you can put the e2 grips any 226(top gun supply sells them for 60.00, http://www.topgunsupply.com/sig-sauer-e2-grip-kit-p226.html so now all it really boils down to is, the beavertail, like i said above, do you have gorilla hands? if so buy the enhanced elite,(its cheaper by about 30.00 bucks but thats cause the extreme has g10 grips)

and another point, can you get both? are they avaiable? check the gunshops in your area, you never know one shop might have both instock get a feel, buy the one that feels the best to you!, opinions are like hemaroids and excuses...every a**hole has one!

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I was finally able to get my hands on one unfortunately I had to talk to the idiots at gander mountain, I've never seen more false information given or experienced more poor customer service then I did today in Avon. I knew I wasn't going to buy the gun there I just went to look... I may never even do that again. Sorry rant over but I am going with the enchanted elite!!!

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    I was finally able to get my hands on one unfortunately I had to talk to the idiots at gander mountain, I've never seen more false information given or experienced more poor customer service then I did today in Avon. I knew I wasn't going to buy the gun there I just went to look... I may never even do that again. Sorry rant over but I am going with the enchanted elite!!!

Its a good plan to wear some quality ear plugs anytime you are near the GM gun counter. It will possibly save your sanity.

Top Bottom