Help! I bought bad ammo from a police officer!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kkoger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    Completely attacked and word picked each time I post anything. I worded the deal I made with a friend wrong. I bought the gun with full intent on keeping it. After shooting it at his house the next day, outside of 24hrs, i realized it being my first glock was not the most comfortable thing for me to shoot and I wanted to try a different avenue closer to the XD platform I was used to and settled on the FN. My buddy made me an offer, I took it, and ended up with the FN. Can we leave that one behind now? I surrender, youre all right.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I agree, he might have just made a mistake, and has not gotten around to contacting you back. So if you have his phone number, then why don't you keep calling it? Even try calling it and blocking your number.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Oh please, tell that to everyone that has a 700.00 glock in the classifieds.

Indeed, I'm sure they are in violation of the law (unless they bought inflated and are tired of sleeping on the couch :lmfao:), but the OP flat out admitted that he bought the gun with no intention of keeping it, and then sold for profit. My original post in this thread was an encouragement to remove that from his story, but he actually just made it more blatant.

Also, where is that $700 Glock you speak of, I have been wanting a new one... :rofl:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    a cop would sell junk ammo knowing it could get them hurt, injured and even more unlikely but still possibly killed.

Quite an amazing leap you've made from a couple of bad rounds to a conspiracy to hurt you. Did you ask him about his experience level reloading ammunition? Have you researched reloading ammunition with brass fired from a Glock pistol?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Is an FFL requirement constitutional?

:rolleyes:
    Not the discussion we're having here. No, it isn't. My first post in this thread was encouraging him to remove that from his post.

Completely attacked and word picked each time I post anything. I worded the deal I made with a friend wrong. I bought the gun with full intent on keeping it. After shooting it at his house the next day, outside of 24hrs, i realized it being my first glock was not the most comfortable thing for me to shoot and I wanted to try a different avenue closer to the XD platform I was used to and settled on the FN. My buddy made me an offer, I took it, and ended up with the FN. Can we leave that one behind now? I surrender, youre all right.

Your earlier posts say otherwise, and you may want to remove the parts where you said you sold the gun for a profit and bought it to get to the ultimate goal of an FN. If I see that you remove it, I'll gladly do the same in my posts.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

Kinda hard to change your story after its been quoted by several people.
    Don't worry, ATF won't be knocking on your door for flipping one gun.
    I'm still curious as to why you would think $400 for 500 rounds of .40 cal reloads would be a good deal, even IF they were good!?:dunno:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    :rolleyes:
    Not the discussion we're having here. No, it isn't. My first post in this thread was encouraging him to remove that from his post.

Your earlier posts say otherwise, and you may want to remove the parts where you said you sold the gun for a profit and bought it to get to the ultimate goal of an FN. If I see that you remove it, I'll gladly do the same in my posts.

And you're not the only one talking about him flipping a gun without an FFL.

kkoger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    Well no help from this forum. Ill just take the loss on the chin unless i hear anything from the seller. Sorry for the confusion and a mod can delete this entire thread. Ill word any threads i have from now on more clearly and make sure i shorten it up and get right to the point, ill just fill in the details as questions arise. Thanks to those who tried to help, and sorry to those who mistakenly took my point to be an attack on police officers as a whole. I knowingly made a shady deal with a guy who I had no reason to trust. my fauly, my loss.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well no help from this forum. Ill just take the loss on the chin unless i hear anything from the seller. Sorry for the confusion and a mod can delete this entire thread. Ill word any threads i have from now on more clearly and make sure i shorten it up and get right to the point, ill just fill in the details as questions arise. Thanks to those who tried to help, and sorry to those who mistakenly took my point to be an attack on police officers as a whole. I knowingly made a shady deal with a guy who I had no reason to trust. my fauly, my loss.

If you want the thread deleted, I would suggest reporting the original post using the report post function, and in the message request that it be deleted.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You quoted me in your post...

I'm not sure what you're getting at here...?

There are those who will gladly support the FFL requirement if it gets one of those evil gougers off the streets. It's an unconstitutional law and I don't understand the support it gets here regularly.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    There are those who will gladly support the FFL requirement if it gets one of those evil gougers off the streets. It's an unconstitutional law and I don't understand the support it gets here regularly.

Haha... Price gouging isn't even possible in a capitalist society, as I'm sure you'd agree, so no issue there. I also have no interest in seeing FFL requirements stick around, but it's the law, and I'd rather not see OP get booked for it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Haha... Price gouging isn't even possible in a capitalist society, as I'm sure you'd agree, so no issue there. I also have no interest in seeing FFL requirements stick around, but it's the law, and I'd rather not see OP get booked for it.

Not sure if srs?

Top Bottom