• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    my older brother was running errands for my dad today and was on his way home from kokomo at 730 tonight and we call state police, all the county jails between hancock county and kokomo and nothing, we reported him missing and still no news he drives a black chevy 2500 with a boles chevrolet license plate on the front, he is 6'2 235lbs black hair high and tight haircut and handlebar mustache. any new would be extremely helpfull if you have seen him or his truck betwwen the hours of 7:30 and now

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Have you tried the major hospitals in the area? How old is he?
    I can't offer any help but my prayers that he turns up just fine, if a bit late.

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    Seriously, and I know this is serious so Im not joking.... If he parties and likes the girly places, one of the finest is in Kokomo. I lived there for a while. I wanna say the Red Garder???? Maybe someone else can help with the name. If my bro was missing in that area, that would be the first place i would check.
    Good luck

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    he really isnt into that kind of stuff, his wife would make him wish he was missing. he likes quaint little pubs like around the corner pub in new palestine

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    just got ahold of him, he is **** drunk and driving his truck in this bad weather. and wont listen to me, tried to get him to pull over and i come pick him up but he says no he doesnt know where he is andn said he is cruising good... what a DUMBA** it people like him that causes car accidents which he has already been in one but thankfull it was a phone pole and not a car. why can the government target alcohol and not guns alcohol kills more people than guns... grrr

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    just got ahold of him, he is **** drunk and driving his truck in this bad weather. and wont listen to me, tried to get him to pull over and i come pick him up but he says no he doesnt know where he is andn said he is cruising good... what a DUMBA** it people like him that causes car accidents which he has already been in one but thankfull it was a phone pole and not a car. why can the government target alcohol and not guns alcohol kills more people than guns... grrr

I hope he makes it home OK, but wow, what an idiot.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Not the Red Garter. It's the Hip Hugger, and yes, it is (or was) the best stripper bar I have been to in the entire state of Indiana. My disclaimer is that I haven't been there in at least 15 years.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Marc, if your brother needs help and is willing to accept it, I can help him get help through the VA as it sounds as if he is ex-military. If he's not a veteran, there are still programs available. The INGO member Jay is associated with the VA and may be able to offer some suggestions, too.

From the sound of worry in your posts, I hope that he gets the help.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    You shoulda called the cops and had 'em waiting for him when he got home. I know from experience that sometimes its hard to do the right thing. But him driving like that , well, he's just as likely to kill you or one of your family on his way home as he is a stranger. I'da turned him in, brother or not.
    That being said, I'm glad he's OK.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    we found him and he is home safe... geez it was a long night. and thank you all, yes he does need help, he is out of the military. he knows he needs help but he wont do anything about it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    we found him and he is home safe... geez it was a long night. and thank you all, yes he does need help, he is out of the military. he knows he needs help but he wont do anything about it.

Sounds like it's about *looks at the clock* intervention : 30.

If he doesn't want to get help on his own, then everyone that he loves/loves him needs to get involved. Let him know that there will be consequences if he doesn't get the help he needs(ie, you'll cut off ties with him). This may be hard, but not nearly as hard as seeing him kill someone while driving drunk and knowing you could have done something about it but didn't.

Top Bottom