• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Names Danny/Daniel/Dan whatever, been called em all. I live on the SW side of Indy, work in Avon. Grew up in Ripley County, lived in Evansville, Terre Haute, South Bend, drove a truck in most of those places, and after seeing most of this state, I still love her. Started shooting my dads nylon66 when i was a kid, loved it more than he did, and never really got to spend money on that love till lately. Bought a savage mk2 3x9 scope with heavy barrel package from Beech Grove Firearms, before they had a range. Great place, great ppl. Then I bought a KelTec p11 from Bobs in Plainfield(Plainfield shooting supply), good place, sometimes customer service is alittle dodgy, but prices and selection are good. Got a lifetime permit, which Ive been waiting on since October(dont get me started) Then bought a Glock 23, my favorite handgun. Got it at Bradis in Camby, BY FAR my favorite shop.. Great people, great prices, large selection.... well before all this crap happened and everyone bought it all.. Guess thats about it. I love guns, love all things that go boom. Love the fact that I live in a country where I have the right to carry it, and despise those who try to take that away.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Hi Dan and welcome to :ingo:. You may find INGO addictive, but it's a good addiction! INGO is a pretty active forum with a wealth of info. A lot of it very educational, a lot of humor, and some down right bull :poop:, but you'll also find 99.9 percent of it's members to be pretty friendly very helpfull, and when needed extremely generous.

Enjoy INGO and again welcome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom