• Status
    Not open for further replies.

noverusn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    SWI
    Hi all! I was lucky to have a coworker send me a link to this site when I had been talking with him on the lack of ranges/matches in SW Indiana. I had been trying to piecemeal search for ranges and matches that were within an hour or so of my home and haven't been having much luck.

I'm a double-distinguished (CMP Service Rifle and Pistol) Navy competitor still on active duty (stationed at NSWC Crane) with 23 years in. There's about a 50-50 chance that I'll be retiring here next October.

I'd like to start branching out into other types of marksmanship competition/training such as IDPA, skeet/trap, 3-gun, and archery. :) Of course, I'd still keep up with CMP service pistol and rifle (at least until it's more work than fun!).

I recently got my handgun license (lifetime) and now open and/or conceal carry most of the time. I feel it's a citizen's DUTY to do so. I hope to never see a life or death situation, but if I ever do, and don't have the means to protect life, I'd have a hard time living with that.

Looking forward to meeting fellow INGOs! :ingo:

Cheers!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom