• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lmyer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    South Bend
    My wife and I enjoy benchresting our rimfire rifles, shooting (and collecting) uncommon Mosins, and more recently firing our old Colt Officers 38 Special Revolver and new MKIII Ruger Slabside Target Pistol.

We belong to Edwardsburg Conservation Club in Edwardsburg, MI - and to Elkhart Rifle and Pistol Club in Elkhart, IN.

Please check out our club's military rifle matches, taking place on July 28. http://sppsoc.freeshell.org/lmyer/match.htm

Les

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    My wife and I enjoy benchresting our rimfire rifles, shooting (and collecting) uncommon Mosins, and more recently firing our old Colt Officers 38 Special Revolver and new MKIII Ruger Slabside Target Pistol.

We belong to Edwardsburg Conservation Club in Edwardsburg, MI - and to Elkhart Rifle and Pistol Club in Elkhart, IN.

Please check out our club's military rifle matches, taking place on July 28. http://sppsoc.freeshell.org/lmyer/match.htm

Les
    Hello and welcome to the site! I just picked up another Mosin M91/30 two days ago. I am taking it to the range tomorrow morning to see how she will shoot. I have two of them. One of them is a Iszefk (spelling?) from 1943 and the one I just got is a Tula from 1940. Both bores are about 85% and the Iszefk (spelling?) has a laminated stock.

lmyer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    South Bend
    Hello and welcome to the site! I just picked up another Mosin M91/30 two days ago. I am taking it to the range tomorrow morning to see how she will shoot. I have two of them. One of them is a Iszefk (spelling?) from 1943 and the one I just got is a Tula from 1940. Both bores are about 85% and the Iszefk (spelling?) has a laminated stock.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome! Looks like a pretty active site. I should have come here sooner.

Rugertoter, your 43 Izhevsk sounds like my original Mosin (a 42 91/30 with laminated stock). Bought it because I really like the looks - still one of my favorites.

Good luck with the Tula at the range.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom