Not open for further replies.

sparks71

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Noblesville
    New folks checking in..
    My wife and I are really starting to enjoy going to the range. She recently bought her first handgun (Ruger P89) and instantly fell in love with it. I have a couple other 9mm and 22 pistols... and a shotgun. I think I have her hooked!
    I look forward to getting more involved on the site. I tried to send a PM to a seller on the classified and was quickly reminded that I need to read the faq. I guess I am just 49 more posts away from being able to buy from someone on here :)
    See you all around!
    Sparks

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Welcome to INGO, sparks!

Yes, you currently in a probationary period. INGO is a gun owner community with the classifieds as a perk for contributing members. You can contribute by adding 50 "quality" posts or by paying to become a site supporter. Posts contribute content which attract people to the site and money helps keep it up and running on the web. Most take the former route to get to the classifieds. Just ask questions, answer where you can, add to the conversations. You'll get to 50 before you know it. In the process, we will learn a little about you and you will better understand INGO.

If you want to read the specifics, they are here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/16185-ingunowners-faqs-sticky.html#post187173

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom