• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Hello, INGO :ingo:

I joined back in February I think, and since then kinda forgot about the place, until I looked through my favorites list. I figured I should check back and introduce myself.

My name is Paul, and I am located in Hammond. For those of you who don't know where that is, it's up by Chicago. I'm only 17 (well, I will be 17 in 3 days) but I already have 4 firearms of my own.

The first one is a Westernfield M842A, which is Monty Wards re-branded Mossberg 346k. This is a little bolt action, tube fed .22 that my dad bought for me about 4 years ago. It's a great little gun, mine is in just about perfect condition except the front sight is snapped in half (can't seem to find a replacement). The front sight thing doesn't matter much to me, as I have a Tasco 4x20 scope sitting on top. It's a fun little gun for the $80 I spent on it.

The second firearm I own is a Marlin Mod. 990 D.U. This is a very nice Ducks Unlimited semi auto .22 (also tube fed) that I got from my Grandparents earlier this Summer. I have only shot it once, and it is a very fun .22. I just love shooting semi-auto guns, especially when the ammo is so cheap. This gun is like new as well, which I like.

The third firearm I own is also from my Grandparents, a Stevens 67 Model E 12 Gauge Pump Action shotgun. The gun is in nearly perfect condition, but the blueing on the front left half of the reciever and following 8 inches of the barrel is nearly non-existent. There isn't any pitting, but there isn't any blueing either for some reason. I have a bit of experience re-blueing some of my older bb guns, but I have never taken on an entire shotgun (as the entire barrel and receiver would need to be un-blued in order to make sure that the new blueing matches. I haven't had a chance to shoot this gun yet, as there aren't any places I know of by my house to shoot a shotty.

The fourth firearm I acquired just yesterday as a present from a neighbor. It is a Marlin 25N .22 Bolt Action rifle (Mag fed). It came with a 3-9x32 Bushnell scope mounted on it. The plate surrounding the magazine on the stock had been stripped of blueing and spray painted flat black. The paint was falling off, so I lightly sanded it down and re-blued it today.

I also have a small armory of airsoft guns (hence my name) as well as older bb and pellet guns, but I won't go into those as they are not firearms...unless you guys want me to talk about them ;)

I've been reading through some of the other posts today, and I can't imagine how I managed to forget about this place for nearly a year. I hope to remain active from this point on and look forward to talking with all of you.:patriot:

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :welcome: Back to INGO.

I enjoyed your intro. Surprising that you have such at arsenal at such an early age.:cool:

I have a 12 gauge five shot pump I bought from Montgomery Ward back in the early 1970s. No idea what condition it is in, but you message made me think I should check it out again.

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hello PaulsAirsoftArmory,

:welcome: to :ingo: from Marshall County! :yesway: Glad you found us here the first time and got back with us now! :yesway:

Hello, INGO :ingo:

I joined back in February I think, and since then kinda forgot about the place, until I looked through my favorites list. I figured I should check back and introduce myself.

I've been reading through some of the other posts today, and I can't imagine how I managed to forget about this place for nearly a year. I hope to remain active from this point on and look forward to talking with all of you.:patriot:

Well I remember when I was almost 17! :D It had to be Females! :D :yesway:

one more

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Welcome to INGO...from Duneland...better known as Chesterton. You are well on your way to having your own gun collection.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Damn, you're 7 years younger than me and your collection is only one less than mine, time to bulk it up :D

Welcome from St John

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom