Hello from Four Seasons Gun Shop in Bloomington!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

davis4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Whats up?! A lot of guys have come in telling me to get on here and talk about our gun shop in Bloomington so here I am...

We are a small shop located on 1412 S. Monon Drive next to D&S Maintenance in Bloomington, Indiana.
    Check out -- Four Seasons Gun Shop, Inc. - Contact Us for a pretty cool map that should help you find us. Call us at 812 333 3179 if you have any troubles. We are on a side street and we can be tough to find.

At this time we are trying to carry new pistols and we usually have a good selection of used shotguns and rifles. We also can order just about anything the big dogs can and we usually come in at a lower price.

Our hours are kind of sparse right now. We are doing 2PM - 530PM Mon-Fri. We do special appointments though so if you can only make it on a Saturday, just call us and let us know. We will have someone meet you. We will be picking up Saturdays later in the fall though.

Oh and another thing, Our transfers are only $15. If you are into getting guns off of Bud's or Whittaker's or gunbroker thats cool with us, run them through us! Be sure to check out what we have on www.gunbroker.com. Our name on there is fourseasonsgunshop.

I married into this mess so I am still learning but I can definitely get you in touch with people who know guns. Hope to see you, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions about our shop.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Hello! I good to see you guys found this place. I have been in the store a couple of times looking around.

Probably going to be having some guns shipped to you in the near future, so i am sure I will see you around.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I'll definately be in to have a look around. With my schedule, your summmer operating hours make it difficult to get in, but I'll find some time eventually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom