• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

YamahaBlue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    New member saying hello. Just found out about InGunOwners from another member. Been posting on Glocktalk for a number of years and it's nice to find something more local. Can't wait to meet some more indy shooters and learn all I can, especially about my newly aquired "Evil Black Rifle"

:cheers:

YamahaBlue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Thanks Folks!! Been reading as I have time. I like the good, bad, and ugly section with discussion on local shops. Didn't know about a lot of these good shops, and it's nice to see others share my opinion on some that I did know of.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    INGO is NOT the place to come if you have BRD! You will now get double-infected!

Welcome!

YamahaBlue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Unfortunately I don't think I have the funds to support more than one infection. So I'll just spend what money I do have on shooting the p!ss out of it!!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Welcome Aboard. I live in the Ripple as well and have a serious BRD outbreak. I have to "Sneak" my EBRs in and out of the house b/c I'm surrounded by Liberal Anti Gunners on my block!

AWGlock

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Welcome to the obsession which is INGO. I am also in Broad Ripple and have an EBR living with me. If you are ever going to shoot and want some EBR company send a PM this way.

YamahaBlue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Welcome Aboard. I live in the Ripple as well and have a serious BRD outbreak. I have to "Sneak" my EBRs in and out of the house b/c I'm surrounded by Liberal Anti Gunners on my block!

Ditto, been looking at one of the discreet cases that are available.

YamahaBlue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Welcome to the obsession which is INGO. I am also in Broad Ripple and have an EBR living with me. If you are ever going to shoot and want some EBR company send a PM this way.

Possibly going this weekend....not sure where. Was thinking atterbury unless there is someplace closer that I am unaware of

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom