• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Offduty1978

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Hello to all I'm glad to be on the site!!! I'm looking for a glock 27 can't send any pm's yet so what's some advice I can get. Anyone looking to sell a 27

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Hello to all I'm glad to be on the site!!! I'm looking for a glock 27 can't send any pm's yet so what's some advice I can get. Anyone looking to sell a 27
    Here's some advice.

A) Contribute to the site via 50 QUALITY posts, and you will get access to the classifieds forum. Just find some threads you're interested in and have at it; one liners will not be counted.

B) You can bypass the 50 post rule by becoming a Site Supporter. This is a $15 contribution that helps keep the lights on. :yesway: You can do this by going to your USER CP tab at the top of the page, then go all the way down on the left to the link saying "paid subscriptions" and follow the directions there.

C) Don't get mad about the 50 post rule, it's been here for a long time and it's not going anywhere, it will just get you ridiculed. :D

D) Glocks, and many other guns come and go regularly, so if you miss the one you have your eye on don't fret.

E) Welcome to INGO, we're glad to have you. Take the time to read the FAQ linked in my signature. It has a lot of good info in it, and can answer many questions you may have, without making you sound like a n00b asking them.

:ingo:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Welcome and glad to see you are on your way to the 50 posts. As already stated, there will always be enough Glock being sold on here. You looking for a particular generation? Idly curious. Night sights?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom