• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cpsiddall

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Hello everyone, new to Indiana but proud IN gun owner already. Looking for suggestions for good gun stores/ranges in the Greenwood/ Indianapolis area. Looking for trades and other offers. I will post more once I get a better feel for the site. Hope everybody has a happy new year.

Parker

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Welcome to INGO, Parker. Lot of good folks and gun stuff here.

As for good local gun shops...
    Just to name a few off hand that I've personally dealt with and are popular by the community,
    Bradis (near Camby/Southwest side), the guys at Beech Grove Firearms are great and Indy Trading Post (5 minutes from Southern Plaza, Southside Indianapolis).

As far as local Gun Ranges go...
    Indy Trading Post just opened up their 5 lane in-door range a few weeks ago. Boost Lee approved; :rockwoot:, It's very nice.
    And Camp Atterbury on the outskirts of Columbus is popular... more recommended if you're shooting high-power/rifle, etc.

Just a few recommendations.

Enjoy the forum,

cpsiddall

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Welcome to INGO, Parker. Lot of good folks and gun stuff here.

As for good local gun shops...
    Just to name a few off hand that I've personally dealt with and are popular by the community,
    Bradis (near Camby/Southwest side), the guys at Beech Grove Firearms are great and Indy Trading Post (5 minutes from Southern Plaza, Southside Indianapolis).

As far as local Gun Ranges go...
    Indy Trading Post just opened up their 5 lane in-door range a few weeks ago. Boost Lee approved; :rockwoot:, It's very nice.
    And Camp Atterbury on the outskirts of Columbus is popular... more recommended if you're shooting high-power/rifle, etc.

Just a few recommendations.

Enjoy the forum,

Thanks for the suggestions I'm looking forward to checking out these local shops. +1 for the recommendations :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom