• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    My Dad has been in Hospice for a couple of weeks now. I have not been on much, because I have been spending time with him. His health is deteriorating, and I do not know how much longer he is going to be with us.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    My Dad has been in Hospice for a couple of weeks now. I have not been on much, because I have been spending time with him. His health is deteriorating, and I do not know how much longer he is going to be with us.

SORRY for your grief, Spend the time with your DAD, we will be praying for him

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hard to know what to say my friend. Words can be pretty worthless things sometimes. Just know you have many friends and much support if you need it.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    U.S. Patriot, you have my prayers. I unfortunately know what you are going through. I lost my dad two weeks ago after a stay in hospice care. Those caregivers do a job that very few can comprehend.

Hang tough friend!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    U.S. Patriot, you have my prayers. I unfortunately know what you are going through. I lost my dad two weeks ago after a stay in hospice care. Those caregivers do a job that very few can comprehend.

Hang tough friend!

They are doing their best to keep him comfortable. I always thank the nurses for what they do. Also, I'm sorry to hear about your father, it's never an easy.

Top Bottom