• ...and so much more!
  • AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    You won't have to worry about it long.

With a bunch of cowboys rubbing their nose in it all over the state they will change the law soon and you'll have it 'ucked up for every one so you can play a smart alec Roy Rogers while you walk the dog.

You see the difference the people having their nose rubbed in it as you say may want to change the law but they have NO POWER to change the law. Those that have the power to change the law are elected to office and want to remain in office.

As long as we sheeple such as yourself :koolaid:that don't mind having their rights slowly edged away until they don't know when they lost them. Then yes it is a possibility. So you play your good little choirboy and we will take care of defending your rights also. Your :welcome:!

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    The officer from Highland was very happy to check up on the vehicle the man claiming to be a cop. Just wondering what his reaction will be seeing the chief's name come up. The guy only said he was a cop, never said name or showed his badge. I don't think the pick of Brian Miller is up to date on the HammondPolice website, or I'm totally wrong and it wasn't him, but just staying at the chief's house.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    You see the difference the people having their nose rubbed in it as you say may want to change the law but they have NO POWER to change the law. Those that have the power to change the law are elected to office and want to remain in office.

As long as we sheeple such as yourself :koolaid:that don't mind having their rights slowly edged away until they don't know when they lost them. Then yes it is a possibility. So you play your good little choirboy and we will take care of defending your rights also. Your :welcome:!

You worry about yourself, you sure as heck are not defending any thing of mine or for me. You sound like the kind making it hard for gun owners with some common sense to even argue the point any more.

Top Bottom